~* Twenty-Two - The Kind Of Love That Lasts Forever *~

Third Person POV

Namjoon and Jin were the first to walk down the isle. It had felt like an eternity since the two had gotten married themselves, but it had only been a few years.

Namjoon placed himself in the center of the arc, waiting to give his cheesy speech once the grooms arrived.

Jin positioned himself just to the right of his husband, holding a small pillow with three delicately crafted rings. They were also marked in case he forgot who got which one.

Next to walk down the isle was Tae . . . and Jungkook. In actuality, it wasn't Jungkook. It was three Asters and three Morning Glories (a red, white, and black one of each). The same flowers Jimin used to place weekly on his older brothers grave, but now does so only bi-monthly since he moved so far away.

Jimin got upset a few weeks before the ceremony because he always wanted Jungkook to be his best man. Tae made sure that it happened. So Tae refused to call the bouquet of flowers what they really were, flowers. They were Jungkook. And Jimin loved them.

Next down the isle was Jimin. He was dressed the same the other two grooms were, in a white suit jacket and pants with matching white shoes. The only difference was his light purple undershirt and dark purple designed neck tie.

Yoongi had a grey undershirt with a black neck tie when he followed Jimin out under the arc.

Hoseok had a light green undershirt with a dark green bow tie when he finally followed after Yoongi.

With all three grooms under the arc, the ceremony began.

And the whole group was together again at last.

Kim Namjoon
The Officiater

Kim Seokjin
The Ring Bearer

Min Yoongi
The Black Groom

Jung Hoseok
The Green Groom

Park Jimin
The Purple Groom

Kim Taehyung
The Best Man

Jeon Jungkook
The Guardian Angel

And the group shared the best type of love you could find. The kind of love that can cross through any boundaries. The kind of love that can transcend worlds. The kind of love that lasts forever.

~ E N D ~