2. Hit or Miss, But I Missed

"Well, Mob, sorry about this!" I sent my fist to his right cheek.

He was sent back a little. "I don't want to fight." He mumbled.

Come on, I sent my fist to his face, how can he not be a little angry with me?

"Too bad." I kicked his stomach, flying him back a few inches.

He still doesn't look angered. What's this guy's deal?

. . . . .

"So you're not going to fight me back? That's stupid, man."

"My master said it's not right to hit girls..."

Oh. Well that's no fun then. I kinda feel bad for punching him now. Is he going to report me to the police? Nah bro, he doesn't look like a snitch.

I looked down on him. "I'm giving you permission to fight me, ya know. Actually, since you don't like fighting, why don't we just not fight anymore?" I smiled.

My master plan is to make him think I'm being all friendly-friendly with him so he doesn't report my ass to the po-po. I did just cripple him though. This could go either way-

"Okay."

BROOO! HE'S REALLY THAT DUMB? OR AM I BEING LURED INTO SOME TRAP?! MAYBE HE'S JUST NICE?

Act cool, (Y/N). If he tries anything dumb, you finna dip and go hide in someone's apartment. Or you know, I could beat the living shit out of him too.

I smiled and brought my hand down to him. He took it, and picked himself up. "Sorry Mob, I have uh.. mood swings sometimes, I'm like an angry pregnant lady sometimes. Your hair reminded me of a bowl. You eat cereal with a bowl. Cereal is food, and pregnant ladies love food, you feel me?"

"I don't think I do feel you, but I accept your apology."

I put my thumbs up. "Cool! Cool! Here," I shoved my hands inside of my (F/C) hoodie pocket, and grabbed out those nasty crackers. "You can have these ultra rare cheese crackers I found."

I shoved them in his hands, and placed my hands on my hips. "Thank you."

He dusted off his clothes. It looks like a school uniform. Well, I would only assume, I don't go to school because I'm already smart as hell, but I did beat a couple of kids up with the same uniform before.

I really do have to make sure he doesn't report me to the police though. I'm not trying to have my extremely beautiful face up on the news. I wonder how much I'd cost? Bruh, I'd be like ten million or more. Deadass.

"Hey Mob, do you want to come with me to that small restaurant down the street? I heard they got booty banging fries. I'll treat you to it." I offered. If he doesn't accept, I'll know for sure what he's planning.

"R-really?" he asked with a small smile.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em.

"Yeah, sure. I never really met another esper anyways. Let's hurry up though, I gotta get myself these lottery tickets before it rains!"

I grabbed his hand, dragging him with me. "I don't think that's legal."

"Pfft, does it look like I'm the type of person to seem to care? You did just witness me doing all of that gang shit out there."

"I guess you're right."

I smirked. "I'm always right."

. . . . .

I sat in a booth, having myself across from Mob. He ordered fries and milk. He wasn't lying when he said he liked milk.

Being the classy girl I am, I ordered (F/F) with (F/D).

He didn't seem like the talkative person. He seems really awkward actually. I wonder if he's one of those quirky emo boys?

"So, Mob, you mentioned you have a master."

"Yes. I work for him everyday after school-"

He quickly got up, and bowed. "I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be with my master right now. I forgot. Please excuse me, (Y/N)."

So the problem is over? No more worrying about the cops for now! Hell yeah! He went hit or miss, and I went hit, but then missed, but went to hit again, but skrrt away just like that. That's me alright, (Y/N) (L/N), the legendary esper. Ain't no one pulling up on my block.

I watched him quickly walk out of the restaurant. He was nice to be fair. I haven't had someone talk to me like that for a while. It felt kinda nice.

I might as well make my leave too now. I threw the remaining food away, and left the table-

Hold up. Are those the cheese crackers laying on his spot? Bruh sound effect #2.

I don't want these, and I don't want these $1.50 crackers to go to waste either. Time to hunt down Mob.

I ran out the door so fast, Keemstar couldn't even try with me.

Here I come, Mob. I'm coming with these gross ass cheese crackers. I'm such a nice person.