4. The Cheaper Ghostbusters

What the hell does he mean it's not the same as the gym exercise? Wait a holy damn second. Exorcise... LIKE THE EXORCIST! BRUH SHE A REAL BIG UGLY! I WANNA SEE HER AND GET HER AUTOGRAPH!

"Count me in, chief." I saluted in front of him. Mob looked happy. Well I would assume he looked happy. He looks the same-

"Great!" Reigen grinned.

. . . . .

"So the place we're going to isn't so far, right? My legs are delicate pieces of art-"

"You wanted to go to a gym, but you're complaining about walking? Man, kids these days... and yeah, it shouldn't be too long of a walk now." Reigen informed me with fucking SASS.

I deadass better be getting an epic selfie, and or autograph with that exorcist hoe. I'll be making stacks of cash in no time selling that.

"Master, why couldn't we just take the bus like we usually do?" Mob asked.

WE COULD HAVE TAKEN A GOD DAMN BUS?! HOLD UP, BRUH.

"Because that would be just a waste of money, plus your friend joined which only would make the trip more expensive."

IS HE MR. KRABS? IT'S LIKE AN EXTRA TWO DOLLARS. I HAVE THE MONEY TOO! I HAVE MCFUCKING HAD IT WITH HIM-

"Oh look, we're here. Stay back and let me do my work you two." Reigen walks up into some abandoned building.

Hol' up now. I know for a fact that exorcist thot ain't living in a building. Am I being scammed?

"Hey, Mob?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"So we're seeing that exorcist girl still, right? From the movies? Like she's definitely here, yeah?" I asked him, pouncing on his shoulder a bit.

His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. "U-uhm.. not exactly. (Y/N), do you even know how evil spirits look like...?"

I raised a brow. Did he avoid my question? Bruhhhhhhhh.

"I haven't seen one before, I think? Now that I think about it, maybe not? I'm an esper like you, and you see them? Maybe only some espers have the ability to see 'em." I tapped my chin.

He nodded only a bit. He gulped and was about to say something else, but was interrupted by a middle aged man, screaming and running towards us.

"MOB! (Y/N)! SINCE I'M SO STRONG, YOU GUYS CAN HANDLE THIS ONE! MY SALT SPLASH TOOK OUT TEN OF THEM INSIDE! YEP, GO GET THEM!" He waved.

For a powerful psychic, he sure does seem dumb. He probably never played Minecraft before, people like that are scums. Wait, what?

"Yes master." Mob started walking to the door, I followed behind, marching. It smells like roadkill in here. And it's a bit cold.

"Yo Mob, if I die from this evil spirit... can you host my funeral, please? Like, I want everyone to be Rick Rolled while I'm being lowered into the ground. I really don't want to die though-"

Mob put his hand in front of my mouth, not bothering to turn around. "You won't die, (Y/N). The evil spirit I'm sensing is weak. Also, why would you want me to host-"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAK, BRAT?!"

I swear I just jumped up ten feet. I also think I shat myself. Twice.

My shaking figure turned around to face a... wait, this is how evil spirits look like?

"Can you see it too?" Mob asks. I nod rapidly.