6. Teriyaki Hannah

I don't understand why I'm getting weird encounters with other espers. Can they sense my Gucci-ness from afar?

Not only that, but Johnny Test's dad wants me for some world domination thingy. Like I do want to rule the world, but not like that.

I walked across the street to the small restaurant I took Mob to a couple of days ago. I only got like ten dollars on me, I'll just have to sweet talk the people who work there I guess.

Let me go over my lines in my head. 'Are you a dad because I want you to beat me with your belt'.

Sounds about right. They'll instantly fall for me and be my gamer soldiers.

Before I opened the doors to the restaurant, I heard screeching. Girls screeching. Damn, I'm already so popular? I knew I'd get some bitches one day. I don't really swing that way though-

"TERU!!!"

Bruh. Who is Teru? Are they not screaming over I, the great and powerful (Y/N)?!

I'll get my food later, my ego and I won't be able to stand the loud screeching noises while I eat.

They'll be screeching my name soon, I'll be their queen and rule over them. I'll be the Minecraft Boss who spawns Enderdragons every two minutes. Yes, sounds about right.

Maybe I should go back into my alleyway? I stuffed my hands in my hoodie pockets, and walked off.

"Hey. Who are you?"

I swear to GOD. If this hoe is talking to ME. THEY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW MY GOD DARN FREAKING NAME.

"6ix9ine, you?"

There was a bit of silence. I don't think he liked my joke guys. "Teruki Hanazawa."

My fingers tingled. He's an esper too.

Ah shit, here we go again.

I turned around to meet his dark blue eyes. He was wearing this purple uniform, he's from that other school I've heard about.

"Hey, man, do you like wanna...uh..."

He raised a brow, but then smirked. "Fight me? I wouldn't fight a girl, but if that's what you want-"

"What? Hell no, I wanted to ask if you wanted food?"

He crossed his arms and chuckled. "You look broke, are you begging on your knees for me to buy you food to survive? Are you going to cry like a little baby if I say no?"

This guy is really creeping me out. Like please no. I should you that nice ass pickup line, how did it go again? Ah yes, belt.

"Hey are you my daddy because I like belt, please belt me, I mean.. buckle belt me, dad."

"What?"

"Let's eat together."

"Ew no."

"K."

I quickly spun myself around and started walking forward. God that was next level embarrassing. I think I shit myself a couple of times.

A trashcan was thrown in front of me. Why can't people be more nice, or maybe just calm? This dude is really twisting my bolts. Buttering my biscuits.

"You're an esper too, right? I can sense your power from miles away. If you dare try to get in my way of anything, I won't hesitate(bitch) to hurt you-"