8. Spoon Boy

Mob and I walked in silence. Well, not really. I was busy singing Mo Bamba, and nae nae’ing. Man, I love nae nae'ing.

“So, Mob, where exactly is your place? It feels like we’ve been walking for hours… my feet don’t mess with no sidewalk fools. “

He still kept walking, taking in my question slowly. “(Y/N), we’ve only been walking for three minutes, but we’ll be there soon.”

Damn, only three minutes?! I should hit that gym later. Nah, I’m already so muscular.

The walk was relaxing. Mob doesn’t talk much, but his presence is nice. I hummed a small tune, bobbing my head back and forth.

“Hey, Mob-“

Mob turned his head back to me. “(Y/N), please watch out more. You almost stepped in a dirty puddle.“

Bruh what?! I whipped my head around, looking down at the ground for my eyes to meet a small puddle.

“I totally saw that there, that’s why I easily stepped over it-“

“You actually swerved away from it while air pumping.“

I sweat dropped. He’s so lucky I don’t just-

Hug him sweetly. Yes. That.

Mob stopped where he was, pointing at a house. “This is it. Please don’t draw too much attention, (Y/N).“

I nodded my head rapidly, following him inside. It was normal looking. Not a crackhouse, but not a mansion either.

There was a woman washing the dishes, not paying mind to us. She probably doesn’t even know we’re behind her. I should ask Mob who she is because there’s a 2% chance that she’s an alien-rockstar-mommy.

“Mo-“

“Shigeo?“

Mob started to sweat a bit, putting a finger to his mouth. He pointed towards a table. I got what he was trying to say, and made the Wakanda Forever sign under his table.

“Yes?“

The woman turned around, placing her dish back into the sink. “Did you hear a girl voice?“ She questioned.
“…No.“

“Awe! Did my baby just experience his first voice crack?!“ She smiled, coming over to Mob, pinching his cheek.

His face became a very dark pink. I gotta sneeze, but I don’t want to blow my cover. I did the only reasonable thing to do.

Mob's mom was distracted with Mob's puberty and shady ass hormones, so I crab walked my way to their stairs quickly.

Walking up the stairs is too suspicious. I grabbed onto the rail, and leaned on it, scooching myself up to the top.

As I got up, I tiptoed in their hallway, debating on whether I should open this closed door or not. I really hope this shit is the bathroom.

I turned the knob carefully, pulling the door slowly towards me. Fuck it, I can’t be a pussy girl.

I forced my body into the room. It wasn’t the bathroom, that’s for sure.

I walked in on a boy who was sitting at his desk, staring down at a spoon. This is pretty kinky. Spoon sex. Jesus.

He must’ve heard my quietness and brought his attention to me. “Ni-“

“You’re not my brother.”

I backed away slowly.

“Oops, wrong house.“

I ran out his room, opening the other door. This room was the bathroom. I quickly shut the door, locking it, and hid myself in the bathtub.

I heard a bit of knocking at the door, but suddenly stopped.

“Look, who are you? I can call the police if you’re lost-“

THE POLICE? BRUH ALL I DID WAS WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE! I ONLY STUCK A BAR OF SOAP IN MY POCKET, IT’S NOT LIKE I’M ROBBING HIS SEX SPOON!

“I’M NOT LOST! THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE ON ME ONE MORE TIME, AND I’LL PUT A DISEASE ON WHAT I ASSUME IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH!“ I yelled across the bathroom, grabbing a hold of a green toothbrush.

There was a bit more silence. The knob kept twisting a little bit. The door finally cracked open!?

HOW?! ON JAH, IF THIS KID IS A POWERFUL ESPER TOO, I MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE TO AMERICA!
The boy was holding a hockey stick? Bruh. Time to beat some ass-

Tell him politely to stop.

“Bro…what if we kissed in the bathtub..haha, just kidding…unless…”

He jumped back a little. “Yeah, no. Is this a prank? If you’re from my school, you’re getting the detention you deser-“

“Ritsu.“

Oh, it’s Mob. The boy quickly turned around to face Mob, but still kept his guard up.

“Brother, this girl-“

“She’s my friend. She is a bit weird, though.“

I squinted my eyes. “EXCUSE YOU!“

Mob lightly smiled, while the boy who’s name is.. Ritz crackers…(?) Still looked very confused.

I got out of their tub, and walked over to Mob. “Ayo, you know this could have been easier if you just introduced me to everyone.“ I sighed from embarrassment.

Mob nodded. “Yes, but I didn’t want to disturb everyone.“ This sweet boy.

“A little too late for that.“ Ritz mumbled, moving away.

“SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU, SPOON BOY! HAVE FUN WITH SPOON INTERCOURSE!“ I yelled out to him before he stepped into his room.

His face looked weirded out. Like he wasn’t eyeing that spoon up. He can’t hide it.

“I don’t know what you’re even talking about. Brother, I am happy you have a friend, but… is she really a good friend of yours?“

WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Maybe people can’t see such an innocent person like me with someone as demonic and loud as Mob. Yep.

Ritz walked into his room and left us alone in the hallway. “(Y/N), my mother wants you to stay for dinner, and get to know you.“ Mob announced quietly. I nodded.

“So we waiting in your room?“ I asked him. His face turned ten different shades of red.

“M-my room… alone with just us…? I-I… do… u-uhm..-“

“Brother, I don’t want to ruin your time with your friend here, but I believe you wanted me to help you study on that new assignment.“ Ritz popped his head out of his room.
Ew, studying. Ew, school.

“O-oh yeah.. May (Y/N) come in too…?“ Mob asked. Please no. I can infect their toothbrushes instead for fun. Not this dumb studying shit.

He sighed, “Yeah, sure.“

GOD DAMN IT!