Character Answers ☾

___ ✧L I V ✧___

___ L I V ___

1. Favorite and least favorite thing about Ethan?
Are you guys trying to get me in trouble here? Hmm my favorite? Everything he does, he does for other people and he's so caring, to some anyways, and he is the love of my life. Umm.. he snores.

2. Can you have a baby already?
:) Just for you.. we had four. Ethan likes babies, and making them..

3. If you hadn't met Ethan what would you be doing? ( Besides going crazy)
If I would have never met Ethan I have no clue where I would be right now. I wouldn't have Luca, or Cat, or Sal, it's a nightmare I never want to live.

4. Is it okay that Ethan kills people if he wants to?
It is very illegal and wrong, although I trust that he always has a reason. He is a good person, under all the glares, and brooding.

5. Do you think it's hot when he gets dark and all worked up?
Well.. that is usually the time I know someone is about to die.. but, him in a suit covered in blood of a horrible person is the sexiest thing ever.

6. Is it cool to have two protective brothers?
Ehh, they go overboard every once in a while, but I love them, and they have protected me from every one. Every boy that tried to talk to me in school never had a chance.. well, except one.

7. You're doing great sweetie💕
Thank you best friend! Couldn't do it without you.

8. Do you think your relationship with both your parents will be the same?
I haven't spoken to my father since the day Ethan proposed, and the day my wedding was crashed, thank goodness. My kids have grown up with one grandparent, Sean, and he does a wonderful job. They adore him, as he does them. I couldn't ask for anything more.

9. How do you think your parents will react to the marriage?
They were absolutely furious, but, I gave them a pretty smile, and I lived my life. My life with my family made with the love of my life.

10. Do you wanna learn to fight just like Ethan?
No of course not, I'm much better than that.
Ethan: like hell you are, I taught you everything you know sweetheart.
Liv: and, the student became the master.

11. Opinions on Grayson?
The most amazing best friend, uncle, and brother in law any one could ever ask for. His goofy personality is my favorite thing about him, and I love him so much.
Grayson: aww *wipes tears*

12. What would you do if Ethan cheated on you?
Ethan: I can answer that one.
Liv: these are my questions!
Ethan: I'm aware princess.. Alright what was the question? What the fuck? Hehe, you're funny. Really you should do stand up. Next fucking question.
Liv: say please.
Ethan: Next fucking question.              please.

Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara