Chapter One: Replacement

"Princess! I-I mean Queen!" Said a blue donut creature as it marches towards the lady in red. The sun was shining through the window, as it is the middle of July. A steaming year for the fire people, as their kingdom is made of flames. The lady sighed as steam from under her balcony window reached her face. 

"Yes, CB? Is the former Flame King trying to provoke the citizens again?" The Queen said lazily as turned. It was the Flame Queen, also known as Phoebe to those she's familiar with.

Well, sort of.."The pastry said nervously. It's name is Cinnamon-Bun, the Champion of The Fire Kingdom. After the Mushroom War, the Lone-Knight has been providing as much help as it can.

"I knew it." The former Princess growled as she tied her hair and stomped towards the door.

"It's the third time this week, when will he understand--"

"W-wait! There is something else!" the Knight said as it stopped the Queen from relinquishing her anger once more.

"What is it?" Cinamon-Bun stuttered and took a note from it's pocket.

"Eh-ehm..Jake the Dog needs your presence in the tree house immidiently!"

"J-jake needs...me?" A sad memory flashed into her mind. It was one of the saddest moment that she could remember.

She felt betrayal, anger, and sadness all at the same time. It was a long time ago, but she could never forget how he looked at her that day, with his innocent blue eyes that scarred her for life.

"Hello? Queen? Are you alright?"

"Y-yes?" Flame Queen said, coming back to her senses. That was the past, they both made peace and went their separate way. Sure, she smiled and forgave him, but deep down, she's still hurt by his actions.

"Uh..the tree house?"said CB.

"Right! Right...why does he need me?"she asked.

"Well..."

Flashback

Cinamon bun was riding his trusty loner wolf when he bumped into someone he never knew would come.

"Hello? Jake? Is there anything i could help you?"said CB.

"CB? CB! Dude! Ive been searching for you!"said Jake happily.

"M-me? What for?" Said CB.

"No time to explain! Get this letter to FP immidiently please!"said Jake while giving the letter from his backpack to CB then left.

"Well,i guess hes really in a hurry huh?"CB said to himself.

Flashback end.

"Thats exactly what happened.."said CB.

"Well uh...tell him ill be there after i finish all these 'kingdom buissness'.."said FP exhaling.

"No worries about that!"said CB exited.

"What do you mean?"said FP.

"Well,since you have been busy all the time,i was thinking to do you a favor!"said CB.

"What kind of favor?"FP said tilting her head.

"I ,Sir Cinamon Bun,will be replacing your position as a queen for a week."said CB.

"What! Why?"FP said.

"So that you could have fun! Duh.."said CB.

"But are you sure about this? There is a lot of conflicts in the Fire Kingdom you know?"said FP woriedly.

"Well uh....just go to the treehouse already will ya?"said CB while pushing flame princess gently all the way to the front gate.

"but--"

"And dont come back untill you have fun!"CB slamed the door.

"Well,its go time.."CB said walking to the direction of the Fire King.

Flame Princess on the other hand,is still in shock.

"Now,what do i have to do?"she said.

Little did she know,Cinamon Bun has prepared a suitcase of her most beautiful clothing,some snacks and a piece of letter in front of the gate.

Dear Princess,

Im a bit unsure for this whole replacement thing..

Wait? Why did i wrote that!

Uh...what im trying to say is..

Please put on some new clothing and be sure to eat this snacks i got you.

I got everything under control,trunst me.

With love,
CB.

"Oh Cinamon Bun.."she said while gigling.

"Fire King!!!" A loud scream was heard from the other side of the kingdom.

"Well,i guess i have to then.."said FP pretending not to hear anything.

------------------

A/N : hi!! Sorry if its a bit short,its my first chapter,and i hope you liked it!