risk

It was a sunny day on the land of Ooo.The birds are singing,the people are minding on their own buissness,PB is spying on everyone,and a nice,yellow dog is making breakfast.

"Bacon pancakes makin' bacon pancakes!"

"Take some bacon and ill put it in a pancake!"

"Bacon pancakes thats what its gonna make!"

"Bacon pancakes!~"

Well,it looks like almost nothing has changed to this happy magical dog.

"Finn! Come downstairs im making Bacon Pancakes!"said the dog happyly.

Finn on the other hand is still sleeping in his so called 'cocoon'.

"Finn! Hurry or ill eat all of it!"said the dog.

Still,Finn hasent woke up yet.

"Finn!~"the dog shouted while streching his magical arms to their room.

"Finn~ wake up~"the dog said happyly while shaking the humans body.

Jake the Dog kept saying that line over and over again and it annoys the so called warrior.

"Urgh! Why wont you shut up?!"he said while immidiently grabing his sword under his bed.

"Dude..dude..calm down.."Jake said while removing the sharp sword from his trhoat.

"How can i calm down when you kept bothering me?!"Finn said angryly.

"Well your not waking up in time to taste my bacon Pancakes that is still hot! Now look at them!"jake said while streching his arms to grab the plate of bacon pancakes.

"They are all Cold....."jake said while putting a dramatic face.

"Why should i care?!"finn said.

Jake gasped.

"Urgh! You know what? Im leaving to go slay some evil creatures! Rather than eat your lame pancakes!."he continued while changing his shirt and grabbing his hat,backpack and sword.

Jake is in his limmits.Bur he tried to keep silent.

SLAMM!

Finn slammed the door and went outside.

Jake kept silent.

"I-is he gone?"said a little MO appeared from its hideout.

"Yeah.."jake said sadly.

"Oh jake,dont be sad.."the little mechanical creature hugged Jakes arm.

"You have me,Bmo,okay?"it said while smiling.

Jake gave it a weak smile as a reply.

"You know,Finn has changed a lot lately.."Bmo said opening a conversation.

"You got that right."jake said.

"And by lately you mean every single day in 5 years!"jake continued.

He even called my pancakes lame! And thats the 5th time he called it that!"jake said while silenty crying.

Bmo let out an air.

"If only,theres something we can do to change him back.."Bmo said.

"Wait.Thats it!"an idea crossed jakes mind.

"What is it? Tell me!"Bmo said.

"Bmo! What made him like this in the first place?"jake said.

"Um..i dont remember,its 5 years ago.."Bmo said.

"The break up Bmo,the break up!"jake said.

"Eversince that faithfull day,he came home crying under his pillow for 10 days straight.Even in his sleep!"

"What? Really?"Bmo said.

"Yeah,you were at the MOs reunion so you didnt know that.."jake said.

"Oh,i guess that makes sense."Bmo said.

"So i had to use the hard way on him."

"What do you mean hardway?"Bmo said.

"I asked PB to make a potion that could make Finn forget about Flame Princess and move on.."

"You did what! Jake,you know that PB is intrested in Finn too! What if she did something wrong with the potion?"Bmo said.

"I didnt expect thst back then.But she is with Marcy now so she cant meant any harm can she?"jake said.

"I dont know Jake,i dont know.."Bmo said.

"Anyways-"

"We made Finn drink the potion by tricking him that thats a special juice that could make him stronger."

"Thats mean..."Bmo said.

"Well,sometimes you havr to do mean stuff in order to do something good."Jake said.

"I still dont get it."Bmo said.

"Eh...moving on-"

"So he adventually drinked it.But something strange happened thr next morning,he became more colder and stubborn than before,he became--"

"-a butthead."Bmo said finishing jakes word.

"Well...yeah.."jake said.

"In order to turn him back into normal,we must--"

"-We should get him to date Flame Princess again..."Bmo said finishing Jake's words,again.

"Well..sort of.Because,you know,she...she was one of the closest people to Finn.."Jake said.

"But how are we going to make them fall in love again? And i have a bad feeling about this.."Bmo asked.

"Well,hes my best friend,so im willing to take the risk."Jake said.

"I have a plan,so you listen very carefully okay,Bmo?"Jake said.

"Okay.."Bmo said.

"The plan is.."

-to be continued-

A/N : hope you liked it! UwU