Test Tube

"Test subject F. P. Princess, you may now, open your eyes."

"Ugh..."

"Your tube smells like gas." Flame Princess said, as she woke up. She knocked on the solid glass door in front of her, wanting to get out.

"Just making sure you feel like home." She said as she stood up, and presses some buttons in her desk.

SSSSS....

"We don't just sniff poisonous sleep gas on a daisy basis, Bubblegum." Flame Princess said, as she got up, and oppened the door.

Her head was spinning, and she can't see clearly.

"Remind me, why did i do this again?"

"It's for science. Besides, now, our kingdom can fully live side by side peacefully." Bubblegum walked closer into the now, sober flame princess.

"I apreceate you volunteering for this project, Phoebe." She said as she offered her hand.

"Flames." FP reminded, as she ignored Princess Bubblegum's hand.

"I know. Just making sure..."

"Look Bonnibel, now that we're trully 'friends'"

"You have to agree on your part of the deal, and stop interviening with my kingdom.
No more spying, no more stealing sacred rocks, no more sabotaging our flame source, and ect."

"I know." Bubblegum said with a serious face. "Now that the test is done, you may now leave the laboratory."

Flame princess nodded, as she began walking.

"Oh, before i leave.."

"........"

"May i ask, what are you going to do with my Flame-blood, and DNA?"

"......"

Princess Bubblegum went silent for a while, and it made Flame Princess suspicious.

"Nothing funny, i swear." Princess Bubblegum said with a giggle.

"My DNA cannot be used for your little experiments, Bonnibel."flame Princess said sternly.

" If you do, i will not hold back my Brother's will, and he will not hesitate to go full rough with your kingdom."

"I understand very clearly. Now, please leave."

FP gave Bubblegum one last stare, as she leaves the laboratory.

More chapters on the way~