changed.

She left.

Finn felt a slight pain in his chest.He didnt know what it is,or perhaps,he forgot.

"Where's FP?"the yellow 'annoying' dog that always bothering Finn asked.

"She...ran off.."Finn said while touching his cheecks that are getting hotter.

What is this feeling?

"Oh no,this is bad..."the dog said while what looks like trying not to panic.

"ThIs Is BaD!"Jake turned into a big angry dog.

He looked at Finn with anger.

"You! Did you know how long Bmo and i worked on this?! All you had to do is...is....do your thing! And you ruined it! You ruined everything!"Jake said.

He then turned into a small,small creature and ran off to the little mousehole in the wall.

"Finn,i..Im dissapointed in you.."Bmo said while shuting down his power.

Finn feel slightly an ache in his chest.Is this what they called feeling guilty?.

No,it cant be.

Finn have thousands of question in his head.

But the most important part is,who is she? And whats going on here?.

Finn ignored his thought and went back into the woods.

"Slaying some evil creatures could ease my mind."Finn thought.

Finn went out to his ussual routine.He discovered each and every inch of Ooo,and by discovered,i mean slayed almost every demon.From the Candy to the Ice,he discovered all of them.And somehow,slaying demons can ease his mind.

But still,he feels empy.Its like,there is a big gap inside of him.But he didnt knoe how to fill it,or atleast,he didnt try to.

     Finn was in a mood to fight some lake monsters,when he stumbled to a stragely fammiliar figure.

"Finn!"

The old man ran towards Finn.

"Do i know you?"Finn said.

"Huh? What do you mean? Its me, Simon!"the old man said.

Finn tilted his head to the side.

"Well,you kinda know me as the Ice King."Simon said.

"Anyways,i just came back from my journey to meet Prismo,unfortunetly,he cant bring Beth back.."Simon continued sadly.

Finn furrowes his eyebrows.

"I know,sad right? But atleast i wished something,right?"Simon said while waiting for Finn's reaction.

"Its kinda stupid and really not wise.."Simon continued while making the moment kinda exiting.

"I...i wished to have my memories as ice king back.And also my personality as ice king.So uh...i kinda have a double personality now?.."Simon said.

Simon looked at Finn's straight face.

"But hey,atleast i have my memories as Ice King! Now,i can remember all the stupid thing that we did together as best friends.

Simon laughed 'Ice-king-ly'.But his laugh faded as soon he see's Finn's straight reaction.

"C'mon Finn,say something."Simon said annoyingly.

"Are you done telling me stories yet?"Finn said annoyingly.

"W-what?"Simon said shockingly.

"Excuse me,Simon.Get out off my way,i need to mind my own buisness and so are you."

Before Simon could say anything,Finn pushed him to the ground and continued to walk grumplyly.

Simon looked at Finn's back as he walked into Lake Szelezon.

"My,what has got into you,Finn?"Simon said to himself.

Finn has made it into his destination.

He took off his shirt,and took a step back before he starts to jump into the lake.

Splash!

Finn looked into the deep black water,searching for some evil that the Gum and Mushriom war has lefted.

"ArGhrH!!!!"Finn felt a strong pain in his head.

Finn quckly went to the surface and into the beach.

He rolled over and over like a mad man in the sand.

"Finn..."

Finn heard a soft,yet masculine voice inside his head.

"G-get out of my heAD-rgH!"Finn said.

"Finn,what has gotten into you?"

"W-who are YoU?! StOp iT!!"Finn said,screaming.

"You dont remember me? I am you,Fern."the voice inside his voice said.

"StOp ARGh!! HurTINg Me!!"Finn said.

"You really changed.Im really disapointed,dude."

Sudenly,the pain stopped.

Finn tried to proccess what in Ooo has happenned.

Fern...

Finn wore his clothes back and felt hungry,so he decided to stop by the forest.