The "Date"

A young yet handsome men,is curently walking to his home,the treehouse.

After killing a few demons,she felt relived,knewing that he doesnt have to meet those losers again.

But something inside him wants him to axcept the fact that,that yellow dog and his mechanical best friend that he doesnt even remember are living with him in the same house.

Grumble grumble..

His stomach growled.

He's way too far and too close to the treehouse to search or hunt for food now.

"I bet that dog havent eaten that lame pancake,just like yesterday.So i guess ill just eat that."he thought to himself.

SLAMM!

Finn slammed the door.

"Hry yellow dog,where is that lame pancake that you told me to eat over and over again? Im hungry."Finn said making his way upstairs.

"Sorry sir,but we are not eating that uh...normal food for today."Jake said from upstairs.

"What the heck? What do you mean--"Finn went to the kitchen and he was shock.

"Oh,welcome sir! Your table is at table 5! Take a seat.."Jake gently pushrd Finn who is astonished with what happened to the room.

"Hey,lake? What happened with the room?"Finn said confusedly.

"Its jake.Please seat here."Jake brought Finn to a super fancy table with two chairs,one candle,and one beautiful woman sitting akwardly infront of him.

They sat there silently.

"May we have your order mr and misses martins?"

Both of them were shocked.

"Uh..Jake? What is going on?"The lady infront of him said.

"Oh nothing,just go with the flow will ya?"jake said while giving them a list of food.

"Ok then.."the lady said akwardly.

That voice.

that sweat angelic voice,it sounds so familiar to him.

He heard of it before,but where?

They both stayed silent.

"So uh...Finn,how are you?"the princess said nerveously.

Finn stayyed silent.

"Do i know you?"Finn said all of the sudden.

"What?"the Princess said in shock.

"Have we met before?"Finn said.

"What do you mean? Of course we met before!"the princess said while smiling akwardly.

"Where?.."Finn said.

"You know,Finn,is there something wrong?"the Princess said worriedly.

Finn just starred at her blankly.

"No,not at all."Finn said.

"I-im gonna go get some fresh air..."the Princess said.

Finn grabben her hand.But it adventually burned.

"Ouch!"Finn said.

"Finn! What are you doing! Are you okay?"the Princess said in shock.

"You...what are you?.."Finn said while touching his hands.

The Princess got angry with Finn's question.

"What do you mean? Whats wrong with me?!" Flame Princess said while she backed away from Finn.

"Nothing"Finn said blankly.

Flame Princess blushed.

She remembered the First time they met.

"Urgh! Y-you know Finn? You havent  changed at all!"Flame Princess said before she left.

"Okay,your appitizer in on its....way..?"Jake said while walking to the table,seing Finn's burned arm and no sign of Flame Princess.

"Where's FP?"Jake asked Finn.

"She...ran off.."Finn said while touching his cheecks that are getting hotter.

"Oh no,this is bad..."