Would You Defy Nature?

"Huh? So you survived eh?"said a beautiful figure while walking towards a burnt house that she finds beautiful.

The Princess went inside the firery house.It reminds her of so,so many memories.

She cried.

Flashback

"Hey FP!"

Finn,a boy that she loved with all of her heart,called her.

"Yes Finn?"flame Princess came towards Finn.

"Check this out!"Finn said.

"What is it--"

"Omg Finn!"Flame Princess said panicking

"Hahaha!"Finn laughed.

"Ill burn your favorite hat!"she continues to panic while taking off Finn's hat.

"Hahaha! Its ok.How do you know that its my favorite hat?"Finn said holding back his laughter.

"Well,you sort of wear it all the time.."Flame Princess said while blushing.

"So you remembered?"Finn said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh,stop it!"flame Princess's face turned tomato red.

Finn laughed even more.

"Princess.."Finn said.

"W-what?"flame princess said stuttering.

"Awh..are you mad?"Finn said.

"N-no.."flame princess said trying not to look at finns face.

Finn touched Flame Princess's shoulder.His hand adventually got burnt.

Flame Princess immidiently noticed that.

"Omg Finn! What are you trying to do! You know you cant touch me without your 'tinfoil suit'!"Flame Princess said worriedly.

"Princess.."Finn called.

"What?"flame Princess said.

"Remember when i tell you that i would defy nature for you?"

"Y-yeah..but this isnt how your supposed to-"

"I would defy the whole universe if thats what it takes to be with you."Finn said.

Flame Princess blushed.

Finn's face became much more closer to Flame Princess's face.

"F-finn,you know what happened the last time we kissed right? You got hurt so badly.."Flame Princess pushed herself away.

"Hey,didnt i said i would defy the whole universe for you?"Finn said.

"Well yeah--"

"This time,try to not panic okay? Im sure it will be alright.."Finn said.

"A-are you sure? What about your lips? It will burnt too!"flame Princess said.

"Yes.Dont worry about my lips,because it really wants you right now.."Finn said seductively.

"B-but--"

Before she could say anything,Finn crashed his lips on flame Princess.

Flame Princess was shocked at first,but adventualy,she kissed him back.She dimmed her flame so that Finn felt less pain.

The kiss lasted for 5 minutes.Flame Princess noticed that Finn is in pain so she adventualy let go.

"F-finn your lips.."she wanted to touch his burnt lips,but she knew,it will just make him feel more pain.

"Its okay.You see? You can control it.You just have to believe."Finn said while smiling.

"Oh Finn.."she felt like crying looking at her boyfriend hurt like that.

"Hey its okay alright? I promise,you will never be able to hurt me ever again.."Finn said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

That one day,was the day they get to spend their time toghether as lovers before the drama happens,the day before they broke up.

Flashback end.

"I guess,boys are alwsys playing mind tricks huh?"she said to herself as she unpackaged her stuff.

She then remembers that she had an apointment with Jake at the tree house.

She then changed her clothing into something simple.

But something inside her tells her that this isnt a good idea

What if she met Finn? What would she do?

She then practiced saying hi and talking to Finn.

"Geez,why did i even did that?"she adventually blushed imagining Finn being in front of her right now,saying nice things to her,spending time with her and stuff.

But she knew,that all of that has passed and she needs to move on.

"Okay Phoebe,i mean Flame Princess,you got this.."

Flame Princess then went straight to the tree house.

-to be continued-