Go back with me -5

Warning: Mature themes.

-------------------------------

To Lan Zhan, it had felt like a lifetime waiting for Wei Wuxian to come back. It was almost daybreak, but he had no intention of sleeping without talking to Wei Ying. He has no intention of leaving without knowing the depth of Wei Ying's feelings for him. 

He had already spent months wondering on if Wei Ying was alive or dead. He was done waiting.

The door slightly creaked and Lan Zhan stood up. He could see Wei Ying adjust to the darkness of the room almost instantly. It's like he was more at home with darkness rather than light. He had also noticed that Wei Ying was the most active during the night.

Lan Zhan found him practicing his combat skills or meditate during the night. Sometimes he also found him reading or diligently noting things down. He was a nocturnal creature naturally. He walked inside the room finding Lan Zhan almost instantly. They locked eyes and air seem to vibrate with electricity and unsaid intentions. They were two, young, red-blooded men in their prime years. 

Lan Zhan was the one that broke the trance by walking over to Wei Ying and kissing him open-mouthed. 

Wei Ying could not think, he could not breathe. He felt like the ground would fall from right underneath his feet. He braced himself by holding on to Lan Zhan's shoulders. Lan Zhan refused to remove his lips from the other man's. 

They had stolen kisses in the past few days in the darkness. When they thought no one was looking. But they never had the time to stop and savor those kisses. Lan Zhan wanted to capture this moment in time and never stop. He was leaving by daybreak and he has no intention of leaving before he could make his intentions clear.

He removed his lips from the kiss only to trail them down the other man's throat. He stepped closed and slipped on Wei Ying's robes. Both the men ended up falling on the soft mat that was added on the floor. It was plush and handled the fall well.

Lan Zhan ended up with his complete weight on Wei Ying's torso. 

Everything came to a standstill. 

Wei Ying had his eyes wide open and did not take them off Lan Zhan's face. His heart was beating like the hooves of running horses. He had sweat gather at his temples. From the heat or from the man above him, he did not know. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

Lan Zhan was transfixed at looking at those lips that opened and stayed slightly gapping. They were tempting him, inviting him to sink his tongue in them. Lan Zhan knew he was healthy male and attraction was a normal part of growing up. But right now, he was scared of becoming something that he was not.

His fingers were itching to pull that beautiful head back and expose the long column of the throat. To pierce the neck with his fangs. To rip off those dark silken robes and feast his eyes on the body underneath.

Unable to help himself he started panting, very slowly, trying to hold himself back. 

"Wei Ying." His voice sounded raspy to him. "Tell me to stop."

"Why?"

"Because.... Because I cannot stop myself otherwise." Lan Zhan bowed his head in shame and refused to look up. They were still on the ground and there was nowhere else to look other than Wei Ying's beautiful face.

"Lan Zhan... give me something to remember for the rest of the months I won't see you. Make me remember you"

Lan Zhan closes both his palms in a tight fist. "Wei Ying.... This.. I..."

"Be one with me."

That was all the confirmation he needed. He wasted no time in completely lowering himself to the body under him. They were pressed from head to toe with absolutely no chance of moving away without brushing by their sensitive areas. 

Both the men were finding it hard to breathe. Wei Ying sank his fingers into Lan Zhan's thighs and squeezed hard. He trailed his palm above those legs until he heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Wei Ying!"

"It is only fair Lan Zhan" He saw Wei Ying give him a smug look and saw a sly smile emerging at the corner of those lips. 

"Afterall you did.. Ah!"

He felt Lan Zhan's hand somewhere no hand has ever gone before. 

Great lord of the heavens! No one told him it would feel like this!

"Shh.... Breathe Wei Ying. I am here."

Wei Ying opened his lips in a silent gasp, begging for air. He gripped Lan Zhan tighter and fisted the other arm in his hair. The body seemed to arch on its own. He was stretched like a taut bowstring unable to rest.

A flash of white.

a thin line of electricity ran along with his spine and burst behind his eyes.

His body convulsed and finally came to a rest.

"Listen to me... breathe. Slowly."

Wei Ying followed that gentle tone and did as he was told.  He was panting hard when he felt soft lips pressed behind his ears. He could feel the firm but gentle press of those lips against his skin. 

"I... I want to see you. Lan Zhan. Let me see you."

The man above was slightly taken aback at that request but chose to comply. He took his robes off one by one and folded them neatly.

"pff.. hahaha! Second master Lan! How adorable you are." Wei Ying's entire system vibrated with happiness and he was surrounded by a hazy glow that came in with the morning light.

Lan Zhan stood there basking in that radiance. 

Wei Ying had his body supported by one arm while crinkling his eyes in mirth. He had his lips pulled in a grin and mild dimples emerged beside that grin. His hair and his dark robes were disheveled to make him look like a fallen angel. 

Fallen angel because with the way Wei Ying looked, he could make a man sin. And Lan Zhan was damned. 

He finally dropped all of his clothes and stood in front of Wei Ying with no shame. That stopped Wei Ying's grin and seemed to put him in a trance. 

Lan Zhan walked towards the man in sure steps and kneeled down.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....