Emperor's smile -1

This was requested by @danglingmoon1 from Whattpad. I finally found the time to get to your request and I am really excited to present to you 'Emperor's smile'. I hope you and everyone else enjoy it :)

I also feel bad about not updating soon. I was dealing with some personal problems. I guess everyone has one of those phases in life. Well, now I'm back and ready to drown myself in writing :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Lan Zhan gets drunk on the emperor's smile and takes matters into his own hands. A story where Lan Zhan is the flirt and Wei Wuxian is trying to resist him.

Warnings: Mature themes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a mistake. An honest mistake.

He never thoughts things would go so south so soon. He had to find his husband and soon.

It was a beautiful morning when uncle Qiren came banging on the cottage door. Lan Zhan was out for teaching his morning classes and uncle Qiren had found some liquor hidden in the cloud recess library. Which was his fault.

He had come yelling ancient curses and banged at his door waking him up. 

Lan Zhan had kept him up all night and he had not slept well. They ended up playing a board game where he had repeatedly lost and refused to sleep until he won at least one game. His husband had then set the game aside and ravished him repeatedly until the stupid game was out of his brain. He was extremely sore that morning. 

He swore that his competitiveness sometimes got the best of him. 

With a pounding headache, he had opened the door to a fuming Lan Qiren. He had continuously yelled at him for a solid hour before he left. What was embarrassing was that a few juniors had witnessed this incident. 

The whole episode had put him in a bad mood and ruined his morning. He vowed to get back at the grumpy old man with the face of a bashed-in toad. He cursed Lan Qiren in many colorful phrases before devising his plan for revenge. 

Coming back to the present. 

It had failed in epic proportions. 

He had originally added the emperor's smile to Lan Qiren's cold soup. At first, he was worried that he would recognize the alcohol but he realized that that's not possible. How can a man that has never tried alcohol, know how it tastes?

And he had added the alcohol.

To the wrong bowl.

It had been the strongest batch. 

He was waiting to taste victory

That is when it happened. 

Lan Wangji, the love of his life, the second-born heir of the Lan clan came stumbling through the library pavilion in complete shambles. There still wasn't a single hair out of place and he still looked perfect. But his eyes were glazed with exhaustion and he could not hold himself together. 

At first Wei Ying's heart had dropped out of fear. He has thought that someone had poisoned his husband or worse, hurt him so much that he struggled to walk. He had rushed to his husband's side to support him and take him to the doctor's chambers. That's when he had felt it in the air.

The strong, sweet smell of the emperor's smile. 

What in the seven heavens had happened?!! 

His husband never drinks unless it's their anniversary or his birthday. He often says the day of Wei Ying's birthday was a day to celebrate. But... why today?

The soup. Oh no. 

The journey to the doctor's chambers was one of the longest. He had tried keeping it as dignified as possible while supporting his husband's weight. There were juniors walking along those corridors who had looked at them weirdly. 

He sat his drowsy husband down on the soft wooden cot inside the chamber and sat talking to Lan Zhan to prevent him from falling asleep. His husband barely responded to any of his questions. Wei Ying finally gave up talking and went to find the doctor himself. 

After searching for an hour he could not find the old wise man anywhere. The man was as old as a relic but he was always nice to Wei Ying that he found it hard to make fun of him. He had a wise face with smile lines which made one tell that that man had lived a peaceful life.

After consulting a few juniors he had realized that the doctor was unavailable due to a plague that has spread in a small village. He had taken all his disciples to make sure that the situation was not out of control. The Lans were all perfectly healthy that having doctors in cloud recess sometimes made no sense.

He sighed heavily before walking back to the chambers. He was going to put his husband in bed and make sure that he sleeps the effects of the alcohol off. 

-----------------------------------------------

Oh My God.

For a minute, everything in his brain stopped functioning.

Lan Zhan had stripped off his top robes off and was standing in his lowers robes alone. He had a glistening torse with a thin layer of sweat covering his body. 

What was happening to his husband??

He rushed to pick up the scattered robes and gave them to Lan Zhan. "Lan Zhan! Put them on! We're close to your uncle's room and if he finds out, he will make my life hell."

Lan Zhan took a long look at Wei Ying through slitted eyes and promptly dropped the clothes. Wei Ying had a single minute to comprehend what was happening before he was roughly pushed into a pair of sweaty arms. He looked up at his husband to see his pupils completely dilated. His lips were parted and panting. He could feel Lan Zhan's every breath against his chest. He also felt something against his thighs....

His husband was aroused!

How did that happen?

This day has been throwing him into loops of reality that he not even sure is real. His husband was drunk, aroused and panting in heat. He absolutely had no escape from this situation. 

On another day, in another place, he would've relished this situation and thanked the gods. But right now he was still sore from last night and they're literally in the middle of cloud recess! Anyone could walk in on them. Lan Qiren did not need any more ammunition to take him down. 

"Lan Zhan, my darling, handle yourself. How about some water to drink? Let me get you some..."

The minute Wei Ying though he had triumphed, Lan Zhan pulled on his arm making him fall into the hard torse in front of him. His husband waited no time in pushing him down on the cot. 

Oh no.

This situation was getting out of hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------To be continued......