Possessed by the Ex. 💫O3💫

An August Alsina imagine.

1 year later...

August.

"AJ, come on down, we're gonna be late for your audition!" Alison yelled.

"Mommy me can't find my shoe!" He yelled back at his mother who was packing his travel bag.

"Don't worry, I got it baybeh." I gave her a quick kiss before heading upstairs to my lil man.

He was starting to look more like me everyday. Even tho my baby mama crazy as hell, I'm still glad she gave me a healthy and happy baby boy.

Y'all probably wondering tho... Y/N? I haven't seen her in a few. I still feel bad for the way things ended but I got a son to take care of now. I'll always love and respect her but... Alison.

Alison. Gaddamn. Rodriguez.

"Come on guys, we're going to be late!"

.

.

.

.

.

Alison and I watched in awe as AJ did his thing. He was such a natural with the camera. He was shooting for some kids line thing. If he's one of the kids they take, my lil man finna be on billboards, tv, IG ads, you name it. Plus, it was a good thing to already make him some money at such a young age.

"That's my boy! Get it baby!" Alison yelled as AJ giggled.

I laughed along as he joyfully clapped his hands while looking at his mama.

"And that's a wrap! Thank you everyone, we'll be back in half an hour with the results!" One of the judges said before they all walked off.

Alison and I sat down as AJ played with the other kids at a safe distance.

"So... when are we getting married?" She blurted.

I swea' I nearly choked.

"What?"

"When we gon' get married August, I know you heard me."

"Are you being serious right now? Why are we rushing into things, AJ just turned 1." I questioned, sitting upright.

"Exactly. I can't just be a famous singer's baby mama forever, I wanna get married Aug..."

"Ain't none a'dat happenin' anytime soon Alison, are you out your mind?"

I was getting pissed off of her attitude. She always nagging me. The other day she asked me when we was getting a house we "picked together" because she was tired of cohabitation. Bitch fuck no.

"Aren't you tired of this life August, all them fast ass girls chasing after you cause they still think we ain't together. A ring finna make everything official. I gave you a son, yo ass better marry me!" She crosses her arms, looking at the kids.