Commitment Issues O4

A Christian "King" Combs imagine.

2 months later...

"We're in public, stop," Y/N whined as she pressed her behind back to push Reggie away.

They were in the grocery store getting a few things and her boyfriend just couldn't get enough of her. They had been together for two months and he was the most genuine and romantic guy, according to Y/N. What about Christian, you might ask? Well, ever since his father's party, Y/N cut all ties with him. He had been blowing her phone up but she paid him no mind.

She still felt some type of way about him though, but she loved Reggie just as much, if not more than Christian.

"So I can't show you some affection because we're in public? If anything, I wanna let everyone know you mines." Reggie said as he winked at his girlfriend.

Another thing Y/N appreciated was how flirtatious he was. He still did everything it took to get her in the relationship.

"You are so corny," Y/N blushed as she chucked the chip packets into the shopping cart.

"You still loveee me though," Reggie said as he dragged the word.

"Of course I do," she said as she stopped in her tracks after realizing she missed something in the isle they had just left. "I forgot the olives and cucumbers, I'll be right back baby." She quickly said before walking into the previous isle.

Y/N got the olives and walked further to the cucumber and greens section, where they were stacked up, and just like most of us when it comes to choosing non packaged foods, she struggled picking the perfect ones, judging by freshness. She eventually made her mind up and a few of them rolled down to the floor.

"Shit," she bent down to catch the rolling vegetables.

"Lemme help you out..."

She paused to look up, thinking it was Reggie but her eyes grew wide after realizing who it was. Christian Casey Combs. Finest dark skin man alive.

"Christian... what are you doing here?" Y/N questioned, still paused in her tracks with the cucumbers in her arms.

"You are aware that this is a grocery store right? And you look amazing by the way." He flirted.

He had on some basketball shorts, a black tee and some slides. Blue durag on.

"I... have to go." Y/N put the additional cucumbers back and backed away, only to be pulled back by the arm.

"Hey... I was hoping we could finish where we left off?" Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes. After all the bs this guy had put her through and he still had the nerve to pull his stunts.

"Where we left off? You must be out of your damn mind." Y/N said before getting out of his tight grip, only to be caught in the act by Reggie.

"You okay baby?" He said as he pulled Y/N closer to him, mean mugging Christian.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Let's just go." She glared at Christian one last time before walking off with Reggie.

~
"Why didn't you tell me about him?" Reggie questioned as Y/N paced up and down while packing the groceries.

"I didn't think it would be a big deal. And besides, him and I never really dated. He never wanted that." She reasoned.

"It didn't look like it in the store. He was drooling over you and I won't let him disrespect me or you." Reggie was getting a little irritated by the situation, mostly because Y/N didn't tell him about Christian, but he tried not to make a big deal of it.

"Baby, Christian just wanted a relationship without a title, which practically isn't a relationship. I'm done with him."

"Yeah, aight."

Reggie walked over to the couch and switched the game on.

.

.

.

It was around 1:30am, Reggie was fast asleep and Y/N decided to go downstairs to fetch some water. She opened the fridge and reached for the grapes and popped some into her mouth before grabbing the water bottle.

Just as she was about to head up the stairs, there was a knock on the door. It caught her by surprise at first so she slowly treaded and opened gently.

"Christian?! What are you doing here? How did you know where Reggie lives?" Y/N questioned after having a mini panic attack. Her heart was beating out of her chest.

"I have connections. You can't be with this bum ass nigga."

"Christian you are not about to come here and disrespect me and my man in his house. You know you had your chance and you blew it and now that I'm finally happy and appreciated, 'you want me back'? No, leave." Y/N scolded, obviously being as quiet as possible. Making things worse, Christian walked into the house. As usual, he had a hoodie and some sweats on. An outfit Y/N mentally noted as his 'nightly endeavors' fit.

"You know that nigga ain't me. He probably doesn't even hit-"

"Okay now you're being disrespectful," she firmly grabbed his forearm, intending to drag him out o the house. "I am done with you. What is so hard to understand about that?!"

Y/N was obviously panicking and throwing a fit, while trying to hide her vulnerability towards him all at the same time.

"Come with me. We can go wherever you want, just name it and we'll be outta here." By now, he was hovering over her, trying to place kisses in places he no longer had access to. Y/N was really fighting hard to push him off but judging by his tall and strong frame compared to her petite, slim thick one, it was obvious that he would have a better advantage.

"Christian, no! Get off of me or I'll scream." Not that he was doing anything she didn't want though. She knew it was wrong but something about his touch had her trembling underneath it. And he wasn't even high or drunk while acting a fool, not that that would've excused his behavior though.

"Where yo nigga at anyway. If he really loved you-" Y/N had reached her boiling point and slapped him. He looked away and smiled after, then he smashed his lips onto hers.

Y/N had her hands on his chest to fight him off but her physical strength went in limbo and she eventually stopped fighting him.

"Okay now you got me fucked up." Again, Reggie caught Y/N in the act. He walked over to Christian and punched him hard in the face.

"Reggie stop! I'm sorry..." Y/N was now crying while trying to pull them apart and Christian regained his balance soon after, returning another blow to Reggie.

It went on for a while and Y/N eventually managed to pull them apart.

"Get out!" Reggie growled and Christian stared at him for a while before looking at an angry and teary Y/N.

"You know where to find me." He tried wiping the tear that slid down her face, only for his hand to be smacked away.

"Reggie..."

~

Hope you all liked it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Love and light. 🌟☀️