Lee Eunsang | cheater

Genre: Angst at first, then fluff :)

Main Character: Lee Soomi

In which you catch Eunsang with a girl while walking.

                                                                      LEE SOOMI'S POV

I woke up around 11 am, due to binge watching pretty much all of Meteor Garden's episodes. I opened my eyes only to see Eunsang not by my side. Probably just went to practice early. I stumbled down the stairs while rubbing my eyes. I was half asleep. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, you opened the fridge to look for some food to eat. The fridge was empty. Great. I quickly went up back to dress up. This is what I wore. 

I decided to just walk to the grocery store, since after all I needed to exercise some more

I decided to just walk to the grocery store, since after all I needed to exercise some more. I'm just an asian potato if I don't exercise. T-T 

Most of my time in the store was in aisle 5, which was the Asian aisle. I picked up some pocky, instant ramen, and some banana milk.

I then headed to the dairy section, where I picked up milk, yogurt, and cheese. After, I bought some meat for dinner.

I didn't want to converse with a stranger, so I just headed to the self-pay cashiers.

While walking home, I spotted a figure with red hair with some girl with long black hair. I reassured myself that it couldn't be Eunsang. He was loyal. He was a perfect boyfriend. But I doubted myself and moved closer to the pair. It was Eunsang. I could feel heavy tears starting to form. They then started streaming down out of control. I ran to interrupt the "couple", and saw Eunsang's face turn shocked. "Honey, what are you doing here?" He said while patting my back. "I slapped his arm off of me. "What do you mean? I should be asking YOU that question!" I responded harshly, still having tears down my face. "Why Eunsang? Am I not good enough?" I sobbed. "Oh Soomi, this isn't what you think. This is my sister, Hyejin. I was about to introduce her to you," Eunsang said embarrassed. I stopped crying. My cheeks turn bright fed. I quickly yeet my tears away. "Ah, I'm so sorry untie," I quickly said while bowing. "It's okay, it's just a misunderstanding," Hyejin chuckled. After the awkward encounter, me and Eunsang had a talk at home.

"Soomi, you know I'd never cheat on you ever, right?" Eunsang asked concerned. "Yeah, I just saw and I couldn't control my feelings." I mumbled. "You're so special to me," Eunsang said lovingly. Before I could say anything, he pulled me in for a kiss. It was a short, yet a memorable one. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

Word Count: 464

a/n: just a short story, hope you enjoyed! (>.<)