Hyeongjun | childhood crush pt. 1

Genre: Fluff

Main Character: Kim Jaehwa

Where Kim Jaehwa falls in love with her childhood crush once again.

                         Kim Jaehwa's POV

It was exactly 12:05 in the morning, and I my mind was bombarded by thoughts while trying to sleep. 

The first day of freshman year was technically today, and I needed to sleep. Soon enough, I had fallen asleep, but only having four hours of sleep. 

I woke  up and went to the bathroom. I noticed my dark eye bags making me look like a ghost. I cringed at myself. 

I turn on the shower, and went on my phone. I noticed a notification from Instagram.

Hyeonjun_TheCutie has requested to follow you

His name sounded familiar. I wondered why. I shrugged it off and accepted his request. One more follower for me. 

"Yah, unnie! You're wasting the water!" My sister Naeun shouted while barging into my room.

"Yeah ok, but just get out of my room!" I shouted back at her.

I jump in the shower and bathe myself.

After drying off from my shower, I do my morning routine:

1) Brush my teeth

2) Wash my face

3) Apply makeup

4) Dress up

When I finished, I went down the stairs to eat my breakfast.

Hyeongjun's POV

I looked at my phone. Why am I doing this? Why would she even accept my request? She probably doesn't even know me anymore. It's been so long, yet I still have feelings for her. My thoughts were then stopped when a ding came from my phone.

Jaewha_K accepted your request.

Maybe she does remember me after all. The sound of the doorbell shook me out of my thoughts. I rush down the stairs to answer the door. When I opened it, four idiots stood in front of me.

 "Yah, you're not ready?" Minhee, or should I say Idiot #1 asked. 

"Come on, just get ready already," Wonjin,  Idiot #2 begged. 

"If you we end up late, I will yeet your butt to Mars." Jungmo, unexpectedly Idiot #3 said. Idiot #4, Hyunbin, the oldest idiot nodded his head in agreement.

I slammed the door as a response. 

I check the time, and it was already only thirty minutes until role call would start. I slip on my uniform, poorly put on my shoes, then rushed out the door not paying attention to the four people chasing behind me. 

After about 15 minutes of straight running, I could finally see the school building only a few feet away.

"What were you thinking, leaving us behind like that?" Minhee said. 

"We were dying!" Wonjin said while gasping for air.

"We get it, you're a fast runner," Jungmo said.

Then the bell rang. All the students stopped talking and rushed into the building.

Kim Wooseok POV

Aish that kid. That brat didn't even wait for me to walk to school with her. Whenever I see you next Kim Jaehwa, you're dead.

 I suddenly hear the bell ring, so I zoom inside.

 When I finally found the correct class, the first person I saw was the one and only, Kim Jaehwa, my brat of a sister. 

We met eyes. Her eyes widened. She quickly looked away. She knows what's coming. 

Then the teacher walks in. It was a man in his late 40's, and was in need of a tummy tuck. 

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Jung, and I'll be your annoying ass for the whole entire year. So please, enjoy a first class seat to hell." He jokingly said. 

The class bursted into laughter. I could tell an exciting class was in the future. 

"The first assignment for this year will be a partner project. Together, the two of you will choose a topic to create a presentation about." He said.

"Now, I already know you've already made sure of who's your partner. Sorry to be a party pooper, but your partner for the project will be chosen by the one and only me." He continued.

Sighs escaped the classroom. They were pissed. 

"The person with the same hair colour will be your partner." He said.

I smirked. Jaehwa was the only one with hazel brown hair.  We are siblings after all. I can't wait to annoy her. I could see her eyes roll at the sight of me. 

This was gonna be fun.