Steven Kim | jealousy

Genre: Jealousy Fluff

Main Character: Lee Arim 

Where Steven is jealous of the new student, Tony and his relationship with Arim.

requested by: LeeArim

                                                                           Lee Arim's POV

It was the first day of senior year for me, and even though homework was assigned yet, I was already annoyed. I decided to sleep for a while. I couldn't sleep for that long, right? I was wrong. I woke up only thinking I had slept for ten minutes, but in fact, I had slept for thirty more minutes. I immediately drop my phone, and run to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower, rushing. After, I brushed my teeth and hair, (because hygiene is important dude) acknowledging I have only ten minutes until my bus comes. I hurriedly slid on my school uniform. I ran downstairs knowing I had to skip breakfast. When I opened my front door, I looked behind me only to see the bus, going my direction. I look forward and run like there was no tomorrow. Fortunately, I arrived at my bus stop before the bus did. I approached the nice ahjussi to give my money. I checked my wallet and it barely had any money. Thankfully, it was the exact number I needed. Behind me, I saw an elderly woman walk slowly up the stairs. Being nice, I helped her find a seat. I spotted the last seat, near the back. I took her hand and led her to the seat. When she arrived at her seat, I smiled warmly to her.

Time Skip to after the bus ride~

The class bell for first class ringed, and I headed off to my class. "Hello, my name is Ms. Kim, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the whole year." our teacher said. "Now, I see you've all taken random seats, but I have arranged a seating plan right before school begun. Now, when I call your name, I will call out the seat number you have to sit in. The arrangement of desks will be in pairs of two." She said. "Jeon Somi, and Lee Daehwi, seats number one and two." The two besties excitedly smiled. "Park Jihoon and Song Hyeongjun, seats three and four." The pair were already linking arms. "Hong Songi and Lee Eunsang, seats five and six." The list was coming to an end, and I started to doze off. But before I could knock out, I jolted up as I heard my name. "Kim Arim and Kim Steven, seats seventeen and eighteen." The teacher said. Who's Kim Steven? Steven? Is he American? Eh, it's not like I'm gonna pay attention to him. As I took my seat, I looked over to see who this Kim Steven was. When I looked, it's like he felt my presence and returned the stare. I rolled my eyes and payed to attention that was being taught. Just how he probably felt my presence when I stared, I also felt his. It was creepy. I didn't bother paying attention to him. He seemed clingy.

Time Skip to one month later~

One month has passed since the beginning of the year, and like I said, Steven still didn't pay any attention to me. The ice was soon broken, when I started a conversation with Steven. It was about Kpop companies. You soon found out that you guys got along really well together. Then, in a matter of only a few days, you guys soon turned to besties. 

                                                                               Third Person POV:

As the pair started becoming closer with each other, Steven began to show his very outgoing personality, and Arim enjoyed having him around. Little did Arim know, but Steven started to develop some feelings for Arim. But that was a secret. The day started like any day, with Steven and Arim taking the bus. But then, when Arim walked to sit in her seat, she noticed instead of only one seat beside her, she saw a second. Was this a mistake? Soon enough, Ms. Kim introduced us to a new student, Tony. "Tony, can you please introduce yourself to the class?" Ms. Kim said. "Hello, my name is Tony, please take care of me!" He said is aegyo. The class just laughed. "Tony, you can take a seat beside Arim." Ms. Kim said as she gestured to Arim's seat. While smiling, Arim raised  her hand to get Tony's attention. He noticed the happy virus and quickly ran off to sit beside her. During the class, Tony and Arim got to know each other, and found out they had a lot in common. Like how they're both talkative, and are crazy when with friends. They didn't notice, but a mad, glaring, Steven was eavesdropping on their conversation. He was jealous that Tony had already gotten close with Arim in about fifteen minutes! And after that class, the three musketeers hung out all the time. and Steven's jealousy just grew more, and more, and more. But yet he kept it to himself. 

                                                                                Lee Arim's POV

Today, me and the group decided on going to the carnival.  (btw you guys should read CARNIVAL by KEUMNSANG it's really good :D) We wanted to lay off the stress of exams coming soon. The whole time Tony and me were talking, enjoying ourselves, I noticed Steven looking mad and staying quiet. I was concerned and in confusion. I just shrugged it off and continued talking to Tony. At one point, after the teacup ride, I was craving cotton candy. So I asked Tony if he could join me. Before Tony could answer, Steven butted in, and said, "I'll go with you." I just dismissed the weird gesture and I skipped off to the cotton candy station. When I reached the station, I asked for a large cotton candy. When I saw it, I probably drooled all over it. "Its so big, I don't think I can finish it all!" I exclaimed. "Then share with your best friend, Tony." Steven said coldly. I looked at Steven carefully. He looked mad. "What's wrong?" I asked. He pinned me down the nearest wall. I felt my cheeks burning up. "I like you," He said. "I-uh-uh-uh...." I said. "I like you too," I said shyly. He scratched his nape. "Sorry, I was just really jealous of you and Tony," he said embarrassed. "It's okay," I said while smiling.

"uh, uh so, are we like a thing now?"

Word Count: 1060

a/n: thank you to @LeeArim for requesting this chapter! Hope you enjoyed this :)