Son Dongpyo | secret admirer

Genre: Fluff

Main Character: Lee Eun Ae

Where Dongpyo confesses to his love as her secret admirer.

                                                                             Lee Eun Ae's POV

As I arrived to my locker, I was greeted by another gift in front of it. I've been receiving gifts for about a month now. I looked to see what was inside the gift. When I looked inside, I saw my favourite candy: Pepero! (or whatever you want :D) I looked deeper into the decorative bag, and saw a note. "I wanted to get something as sweet as yourself, but you're too sweet!" -secret admirer. I smiled. I wanted to find out who was my secret admirer. When will he reveal himself?

                                                                               Dongpyo's POV

I watched as Eun Ae opened my gift. It would be one of the last ones I would give to her before I would reveal myself to her. Instead of focusing during Math class, I was busy writing sticky notes for Eun Ae. My plan is supposed to take place during lunch, where everyone would notice. I hope I won't get embarrassed.  I continued to write in the heart-shaped sticky notes. 

                                                                             Third Person POV

As the bell signalling for lunch to begin, Eun Ae noticed a bright heart on the centre of her locker. She came closer. It read,"I've been waiting to tell you this for a long time." She was confused. That was all? Then, she noticed another heart shaped sticky note, but instead by the railing of the stairs. "I was so nervous you'd reject me." She was starting to enjoy this little sticky hunt. The next one she found was on Jeon Somi's t-shirt. She was smiling slightly, happy that her friend was finding her love. Eun Ae removed the sticky and it read,"So I just decided to give you stuff in secret." Now she was really excited to find out who it was. She didn't notice, but there was a group starting to form to watch her. The last tiny sticky note was on floor. "Guess it had fell." Eun Ae thought. "Now I'm finally doing it. Confessing. Now look up." She looked up and saw a big heart, almost the size of her! It read,"If you want to know who I am, Go up the stairs." She finally was gonna find out. When she went up the stairs, she saw Dongpyo, her childhood crush. "I like you Eun Ae, do you like me to?" All Eun Ae could do was just stare shocked. Donpyo noticed and quickly said,"Oh, it's ok,  don't mind me, I don't hurt at al-," "No Dongpyo, I like you too.  A lot. You were my childhood crush." Eun Ae said. Donpyo turned beet red. He moved closer, then pecked her lips. "You're mine now."

                                                                Time Skip To 5 months later~

                                                                               Eun Ae's POV

 It's been 5 months since me and Donpyo started dating. We soon became one of the most popular couple for being cute. For our five month anniversary, I decided to buy matching keychains for us. It was a keychain shaped like puzzle pieces that joins together when put beside each other

I saw this while shopping for a friend. When I arrived at school today, I spotted Pyo with a bag badly hid behind his back. It was mint, my favourite colour. I smiled at the thought. "Hey Eun, Happy 5 Month Anniversary," Pyo said. "Open my gift!" He said cutely. "Only if you open mine first," I said trying to be cute, even though I could never beat Pyo. When he opened the polka dot box I put it in, he awed. He pulled out the matching puzzle piece keychains. "Now open mine!" Dongpyo said. As I opened the mint box, I pulled out a necklace. It was a gold chain, with a star. The star had tiny diamonds on the edges, making it even more beautiful. "Donpyo, you really know me so well." I said. I was always believed in shooting stars, only because whatever I wished, came true. So stars were really important to me. I dropped the box and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, I love you." I said. "Love you too," Donpyo said. "Forever?" I asked. 

"Forever." 

Word Count: 691

a/n: sorry for the cringy chapter (>.<)