Son Dongpyo | Do I Look Fat?

Genre: Extra Fluffy :D

Main Character: Lindy, who has light pink hair at shoulder length with one nose piercing (with a silver ring)

Where Lindy is insecure about her body and Dongpyo comes to the rescue!

Lindy's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror. Did I gain weight again? My legs are looking a little bigger than before. 

I've always felt insecure about my body. 

I keep on bringing myself down.

I pout.

I heard the door suddenly opened.

It revealed a confused Dongpyo.

Dongpyo is my boyfriend for about two years. We're like two peas in a pod.

"Whatcha doing there baby?" Dongpyo asked.

"Pyo, do I look fat?" 

"Who said that? Imma fight that bish, tell me who that rat is!" Dongpyo exclaimed.

"ME, I said that. Am I fat?"

"What made you think that! I think you're amazing! No matter what size you are, I'll always love you, remember that." Dongpyo said while pouting.

"And besides, if you weighed more, I'll join you and we can become pigs together!"

"Pyo, you can't do that, you're an idol, remember dummy?"

"Then we'll just lose it together!"

"Come on, let's just cuddle and eat for the rest of our lives!" Dongpyo said.

I embraced him in my arms while we fall into my bed. 

We cuddled eachother until we fell asleep.

Little did I know, Dongpyo secretly woke up and crawled out of bed to take photos of me asleep. After he took them and made it his wallpaper, he drew all over my face and sent photos to the X1 groupchat. 

  When will he grow up?

Word Count: 260 

A/N: Thank you to @wayvfied for requesting this short chapter! Again, request if you want a certain person as the love interest.

Thanks for Reading! :D