- Walk home -

"I can't believe you'll be graduating, and leaving me all alone at school."
Jeongin said with a pout, looking at hyunjin.

Hyunjin and jeongin were on their way hone
from school. With only five weeks of school left, hyunjin is to be graduating soon.

"Hey it's okay, we still will see each other, and if I have free time on days, I'll pick you up. We will walk home just like this until you graduate!"
Hyunjin graded the matters hand and kissed it. He really loved him.

Hyunjin tried to walk with their hands still connected, but jeongin stopped. Pull Hyunjin back a bit.

Jeongin pulled him in with their hands and kissed him.

Hyunjin was shocked never the less, his best friend had just kissed him, but he wasnt complaining. If anything the kiss explained a lot.

Even if they were best friends, they still gave each other kisses on the hands, cheek, fourhead, etc. they said it showed more love, so Hyunjin assumed Jeongin was giving him all of his love.

Jeongin was the first to pull and away and just realized what he had done. So he slapped his hand over his mouth, the one Hyunjin was holding.

"w-why didn't you p-pull away?"

He put both his hands on his mouth, and sat down in shock.

Leaving hyunjin standing, smiling ear to ear.

"Maybe I wanted to show you all my love too."

Hyunjin kneeled down next to jeongin and moved his face to look at him.

Squishing his cheeks, he gave him another kiss, and ran away.

"WHAT THE HECK, HWANG HYUNJIN AHHDBJSJS"

Jeongin chased after hyunjin, their laughter filling the old neighborhood.

Stream side effects, sleep and eat, but most importantly don't for get to YEET 🤭🤠✋