- promise -

Just a heads up, this one isn't so soft 👈👉🥴

"WHAT!? YOU CANT BE LEAVING FOR UNI THIS SOON?!?"

"Baby, calm down. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but this is he way it fell. I though I had more time-"

"You fucking come to my damn house right now. I want to talk to you in person, this is fucking dumb."

Hyunjin sighed. Jeongin knew he was going to leave for uni next month, but the flights got cheaper for this month, so it got moved.

What would Jeongin do to him?

Hopefully just talk, hyunjin is honestly scared. The way his boyfriend yelled over the phone and demanded him to meet him at his house.

'Just think happy thoughts, he can't do much.'

"Fucking bitch I fucking hate you-"

That's was the first thing hyunjin heard after opening the door, and last before Jeongin smashed their lips together.

It was such an angry kiss, with Jeongin biting hyunjins bottom lip, and used his tongue in sinful ways. Hyunjin has to pull away to breath, but, the kiss was so addictive.

They never kissed like this. It was always sweet and loving, this was so angry. So rushed. 

"I d-don't hate you hyunjin. It's just t-to m-much right now. I just want you to stay."

They pulled away breathing heavily, then Jeongin just broke down pulling hyunjin by his shirt, crying into his chest.

"It's okay, baby. We still have a week till I leave. I promise to stay with you the whole time.

"Promise?"

Jeongin brought his head out from hyunjin chest, and held his pinky up. For a promise.

"Yes, I promise."

Hyunjin returning with his pinky as well, then intertwined them.

"I love you Jeongin."

Hyunjin brought his boyfriend into a tight hug.

"I love you too Hyunjin."

Here's an og hyunin pic 😤👏Also this chapter was hella angst

Also this chapter was hella angst. Like I don't know, it's just happened like that lmao. Okay dRINK YOUR WATERS ANS EAT YOUR FOODS.