- next door -

Hyunjin tossed and turned, not being able to sleep. It's been weeks of restless nights, since his neighbor doesn't not how to keep quiet.

"God, does this kid ever shut up!?"

Just last week, the new kid moved in. He looked yo be straight out of high school. A collage freshie.

But this freshies always had music loud enough to shake the walls, or he was screaming at the top of his lungs at who knows what.

"AHhWhAh-"

'What. The. FuCK.'
Hyunjin really had a enough of this. He ripped over the overs, and threw on a random hoodie.

Making his way out of this apartment next door.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD- AhuuhH!"

"Does he ever stop screaming?"

Hyunjin found himself in front of the door, with the boy inside screaming bloody murder.

*bAnG bAng*

"hEY! Open up!! We need to talk."

Hyunjin demands banging on the door. Suddenly the boy stop screaming and turned down the blasting music.

From the inside you can hear someone moving around the house, but not near the front door.

Jeongin looked at the time, 2 am.
Fucking great.

Jeongin was in the middle of..um something, when he was rudely interrupted.
He pulled his pants up, and grabbed napkins to wipe his hands.

Getting ready to face whoever is about to yell at him, he opened the door.

"Do you know what time it is?! Look, I know you just moved in and stuff, but you need to shut the fuck up!"

Fuck. Jeongin thought you himself. It's his hot neighbor he saw when he first moved in.

First of all, what the actual fuck

First of all, what the actual fuck. Why does this book have 1k reads? Like honestly? Y'all on sum type of crack if you're reading my books like huh. Anyways thank you!! I guess!! It's cool!! <3