- ceral

The same night in which hyunjin and Jeongin had a minor confrontation about the sudden flight change, hyunjin stayed the night over.

He promised to do as much as they can while he's there.

Even if it was just staying the night together, it meant everything to them.

"Shhhh, bc quiet"

Jeongin whisper shouted.

It was currently 3 am and they decided to sneak down to the kitchen and get cereal.

"I didn't do anything, the floor cheeked-"

* chEEK*

Jeongin turned around to face his boyfriend and grabbed his shoulders. They were right in front of his parents passing through it in the hallway.

"Hyunjin be verrrrryy careful, they don't know you're here right now."

Hyunjin put his hand over his mouth and just nodded his head yes.

Hyunjin had arrived at the house when everyone was gone besides Jeongin, so no one knows he's there.

They all think Jeongin is just stuffing him self in him room.

They successfully made it to the kitchen, but as they entered Jeongin remembered the tree that hits the window because of the wind.
Or more so, forgot it. As he jumped up in fright almost falling, but thankfully being caught by Hyunjin.

"That was a close one."

Hyunjin looked down at Jeongin in his arms and just smiled.

Then Jeongin, being flustered pulled him self away.

"Ehem, now for the cereal."

"AyyYyyY is my boyfriend, blushing~~?"

"WE ARE HERE FOR CEREAL AND TO GO-"

"What the hell-"

Who was it?

"Mom!"

"Mrs. Yang!"

Hyunjin and Jeongin said at the same time.

Thank you to everyone supporting this book!! It's almost at 100 reads, wow 🥺🥺🥺I love you guys 🥰🥰

I love you guys 🥰🥰