- stop by -

"Great show guys! Alright, now go get some rest, for the next one tomorrow!"

Chan said to him members enthusiastically, they had just finished their show in Sydney, and we're going to New Zealand in the morning.

"Jenogin, hey, wanna go grab something to eat? I mean, after getting cleaned up, you can pick."

Hyunjin has suggested to Jeongin. They've know each other for years, so he didn't suspect anything. Little did he know...

" yeah sure, I'll be ready at 9:30. I'll stop by your  room."

Jenogin was staying in one of Chan's, parents, guest bed rooms. Everyone had got their own individual rooms.

*knock knock*

Jenogin opened the door to hyunjin in a white shirt with black joggers, messy hair, and a gray zip up hoodie. Giggling, uncontrollably.

"Well hello handsome, had you decided what we will be eating?"

Hyunjin was visually, intoxicated. Which means, Jeongin basically has a big, 5''10, baby on his hands. Jenogin isnt legally aloud to drink, but hyunjin is. And, he know hyunjin just gets really giddy drunk.

"Whoa whoa, hyung, we can go out with you like this. Where'd you even get Booz from?"

Hyunjin fell forward, pulling Jeongin into a bear hug. And, pulling him into his room.

"Henllooo baby Jeonginnnn-" *hiccup* "will you be a dear and-" *hiccup* "get me mooorrreee drinkss?"

jenogin looked down to see hyunjin with a childish smile plastered on his face.

'Hyung is so adorable'

Jenogin had thought to him self, before deciding he would lay hyunjin down and get him some water.

"hyung, come on. You're drunk, why don't you lay down hmm?"

hyunjin nodded your jenogin, then was dragged from his shoulders, to the bed. Now even phased, must be shit faced.

"Please stay here, I need to go get you some water-"

"NoOoooOo, stay with me Instead"

Jenogin tried, but hyunjin just pulled jenogin
on top of him.

Jenogin turned red, why does hyunjin have to be so clingy?

"Hyung, are you sure you want me to stay with you?"

Jenogin felt hyunjin wrap the zipper hoodie around him, try to make him comfy.

"Are you sure? Jeongin doesn't have to stay, but hyunjin would smile his too."

Jenogin lifted his head out from hyunjins neck, looking at him in the eyes.

Then, hyunjin broke out in a giggle fit again.

"ahHHh my baby is so cuteee"

"ArgH hyung-"

Hyunjin cute Jeongin off, with snoring.

"He's knocked out, and I'm stuck. Great."

Hiiii, back with a new chapter!! Wow, it's truly been so long since I wrote anything, but thank to everyone who still has supported his book!! It's makes me so happy :)), anddd thank you for half a thousand reads!! Also, if you few who's read this...

Hiiii, back with a new chapter!! Wow, it's truly been so long since I wrote anything, but thank to everyone who still has supported his book!! It's makes me so happy :)), anddd thank you for half a thousand reads!! Also, if you few who's read this don't mind, please gimme some book suggestions? I don't knwo where to move on with this book, but recently it's been gaining traction, so leave one!! <33