- Dressing room -

The boyfriends were at the mall, as hyunjin need to find clothes for his interview in a few days.

Jeongin spotted a formal ware story at there were walking hand in hand.

"Oh hyung, isn't this the kinda of cloths you were looking for?"

Jeongin pointed out look at the store in amazement.

Jeongin and hyunjin were college students now. Both living together in a modern apartment, provided by their parents. Yet they still needed money for food and things, so hyunjin is finding a job.

"Yes it is! Thank you innie."

Hyunjin thanked his boyfriend, happy to see that they found the store. He gave jeongins hand a squeeze and they walked in.

"Hello welcome to 'just for you'. How may I help you?"
A female employee asked.

Hyunjin finished talking to the employee about what he needed and they walked off. Jeongin said he would wait and sit by the chairs in front of the dressing rooms.

He looked over to see the same employee from earlier hand hyunjin three different suites, but also brush her hand over his arm a bit too much.

'Bitch thinks she's all that in the dumb shirt pencil skirt. I'm gunna huRL-'

"Innie, I'm going to try these on now and I need your help telling me which one looks best, okay?"

Hyunjin went unnoticed as Jeongin was still thinking about the employee and huRLING.

"Ah- yes baby."
"What's wrong?"

Hyunjin sat next to Jeongin and held his hands.

"I'm jealous. The employees being all touchy with her pencil skirt and unbuttoned shirt like I'm boutta huRL-"

"Hey how about this,"

Jeongin stopped rambling and listened to watch hyunjin had to say.

Hyunjin moves close to jeongins ear and said

"You don't have to wait out here, you can come in the dressing room with me."

Hyunjin bit Jeongin ear then backed away and waited for a reaction, but all he got was Jeongin standing up and walking to the dressing rooms.

'Guess its a yes ehihi'

as soon as they stopped foot in the Jeongin hugged hyunjin, pinning him to the wall.

Jeongin looked up at hyunjin while hugging him around his torso

"Innie wants kisses"

Jeongin pushed his lips out making a kissing face and closed his eyes.

"Then innie gets kisses."

Hyunjin picked Jeongin up by his legs and kisses his boyfriend.

Jeongin was taken back by the suddenly movement, he made a yelp.

Hyunjin was being kinda rough as he knows, they will both become busy soon and won't have time. So he really savored this.

"Innie doesn't have to be jealous, Jinnie loves only innie."

Hyunjin said as he pulled away.

He put Jeongin down and let him sit on the bench in the dressing room.

"Now for trying these suits on. You know everything under the suit is only for innie too."

Hyunjin said while picking up a suit and taking his shirt off.

For the few people who read these, please vote on idol champ

For the few people who read these, please vote on idol champ. Last time as a music show, the boy prepared things for the encore stage, but sadly didn't win. So please make their win a reality again. The more wins they get, the longer they can stay a group. Thank you stay.