He Tells You That He's A Vampire PART 1

I wrote this part right now because sooner or later, Y/n will figure it out eventually. Plus this is also to improve your friendship with them. Okay, enough chatter, let's go!

Shu :
One time, you were making your way to the music room. When you opened it, you saw Shu playing the violin with your note sheets. You noticed it immediately and approached him. He was playing it peacefully, and soothing melodies filled both of your ears. As he finished, you tapped your feet and glared at him. He notices and chuckles. “What do you want?” “My note sheets, now.” you demanded. He smirked and lifts it higher. You're tall but not as tall as him. You struggled to reach your sheets but then he falls on top of you purposefully. You began to blush. He smirked again and you immediately noticed those sharp fangs. “Why are your fangs so sharp...?” you said. He froze a little but then proceeds to smirk. “I'm a vampire.” he whispers calmly in your ears. The sensation that you felt when his breath touched your skin was chilly. He then opens his mouth and bites your neck. You flinched a little and endured the pain for a while. He opened his eyes when he noticed the taste of your blood. “Ngh...! This blood of yours is... incredible...” he admired. “Shu... s-stop...!” you cried out in pain. He then snaps out of it and immediately releases you. You began the breath heavily. “I'm so sorry, Y/n!” he said, slightly panicking. “I... couldn't control myself. I've been holding it in for a while now...” he explains. You sighed in relief and hugged him. “It's alright. I'm willing to do it, so just say it when you want to, okay?” you said. He looks surprised. Nobody has ever offered him their blood. He chuckled lightly. “If you insist.”

Reiji :
You two were sitting next to eachother closely, while reading a book. It's apparently about the mythical creatures of the european folklores. One point, you two are reading a page about vampire history. “Vampires, huh? They seem pretty unique and scary at the same time.” you spoke outloud. He noticed what you were saying. “Is that so?” “I mean, european folklores are interesting. And a vampire is one of them. I really like the unique characteristics that they have.” you explained. Reiji was slightly fazed because to think such a thing is coming out from her and himself was a vampire. “So then, tell me something.” “Yes...?” “Do you still like me even though I am a vampire?” he exclaims. “Don't be silly, vampires don't exist.” “What if they do?” “Is there proof for your claims?” “Proof, huh?” he hums but then grins widely and lunges towards you. You both fell from your chairs onto the floor. His grin widens, revealing his sharp fangs. You looked at him with a shock painted on your face. He chuckles at your confused-shock face. “What's the matter? Why do you look so fazed, Y/n?” he jokes. “Y-you're really a vampire...?! B-but...” “So, now do you believe me?” “Okay, okay! I do... but, are you going to bite me...?” “I will not do it without your permission.” he said calmly. You giggled lightly. “Alright. But can you hold it in? The feeling of biting me...?” “I can. I am very well capable if you may ask.” “Okay, okay, enough showing off. Now, can you get off of me...?” you joked but blushed anyway. He then releases you with a small cough and a light blush on his face. You giggled and continue to read.

Ayato :
You two are at the park, playing badminton together. You two are obviously competing against one-another, trying something new, and trying to find a sport that either of you can master. Obviously, you were a lot more better but he can surely keep up, giving you a slight of challenge.
“Yeah! This time I won!” he cheered. You panted out of exhaustion. “Ugh... whatever...” you groaned quietly. He sighs, looking at you with a slight of jokeful pity. “Let's take a break, then. Yours Truly is also exhausted.”
The two of you sat at a bench nearby. You were drinking a lot of water yet Ayato seem to be looking above instead. You stopped and noticed him. “What's wrong? Aren't you exhausted?” “Of course I am! But... I've been thinking of something else to drink.” “Oh really? Like what?” you asked. It's probably a regrettable choice to. He then grins darkly. “Like...” he then pins you down on the bench, your hands in his grips. “Ayato...?” “Your blood.” he said darkly then chuckles. He leans closer and opened his mouth, and then the sensation of pain hits you. He bite down your collarbone. You flinched in pain, enduring the ruthless sharp fangs of his. He seems to enjoy it so much. He then stops and looks at you with a pleased face. “Heheh... your blood... it doesn't taste bad. In fact, I like it. I want it all to be mine... all for myself.” he then bites you again, near the chest area this time. You flinched again. You decided to let him do it for a while. He wants your blood all for himself. However, it seems that he's not only after your blood.

Kanato :
You and Kanato were sitting together, enjoying the pastry you both made for eachother to try out. “Mmm...! It taste so sweet, Kanato. You're very talented.” “It's nothing to be impressed about.” he replied coldly. You really can't understand him sometimes. Sometimes he's nice, sometimes he isn't. But you sighed happily, he is who he is. “Well, want to try mine?” “What did you serve for me?” “Well, I'm not sure if you'll like it or not, but I made a chocolate souffle.” you exclaimed happily. “No.” “Huh...?” you immediately felt down. “I want something sweeter.” “Huh? Like what?” you asked, confused. He then stoods up and gets closer to you. Then he places his teddy on the table. He grabs your shoulders and pulled you close to him. He began to unbutton your collar and bite you down. You flinched in pain. Those fangs didn't feel human. It feels so sharp, it's pain inducing. “Kgh...! Kanato... please stop...!!” you begged. He then realized what he was doing and released you forcefully, causing him to drip blood from his mouth. “Y/n! I-I... I'm so sorry! Please... don't hate me...” he cried. It's the first time you had heard such a thing from him. But you can't get angry at that adorableness in him. After you finally caught your breath, you sighed and hugged him. “I forgive you, but please control yourself.” you said. He stopped crying and hugged you back tightly.

Laito :
You were picking out your stuff from your locker, preparing for your next class. Then suddenly somebody pinned you against the locker. You turned around and saw Laito, with his usual ‘aroused’ face. Come to think of it, he wasn't anywhere near you until this second break. Odd, because he'd usually come and tease you at any opportunity in class. But he seemingly didn't do so. “What is it now, Laito?” “Aww, it's just I miss my Little Bitch.” “I'm not yours, Laito.” “Oh? What if I make you mine~?” he flirted. “Heh, try me.” you challenged. He smirked widely and then leans closer but before that, you saw how sharp his fangs were! It was so inhuman. “Uhh... why are your fangs so sharp...?” you asked. You couldn't believe it, honestly. Something inhuman couldn't possibly exist. He froze and went into silence. He then releases you and walks away but you grabbed his wrist. He turns to you again, facing your serious look. “Answer me, please.” you said. “Why should I? You'd just hate me more.” “I won't, just tell me the truth.” “But promise you won't tell anyone, alright? It's just between the two of us.” he said, smirking with his finger on his lips and winked st you. You grunted. “Just tell me, and I promise.” “Alright, what if I tell you I'm a vampire?” he said. You froze in shock. You were expecting anything but a vampire. “R-really...? But... will you hurt me...?” “Aww, don't be silly, Little Bitch. I won't hurt you.” he said and hugged you close.

Subaru :
It was after school, finally. Before, Subaru asked you to meet him behind the school, saying that he has something to tell you. Of course, like what anybody would expect, you'd obviously go. It's not like he'll do anything bad to you.
You went to behind the school. You were wsiting patiently, because surprisingly Subaru isn't here yet. You sighed in tiredness for standing for too long but then suddenly, strong grips held your shoulders tightly. You saw Subaru look exhausted... or furstrated. “Subaru...? What're you doing-” “I'm thirsty...” he mumbled. “What...?” “I'm sorry for this.” he said then bites down on your neck roughly. You flinched in pain. It was so displeasing. Maybe because it was too sudden. “Subaru... what... what're...” “Quiet, idiot. It'll hurt more.” he growled and bites down more rough. You can feel tears streaming down from your eyes. He then stops and saw you crying in pain. “Y/n! I-I...! I'm so sorry!” he panicked and wipes away your tears. “I... I... ngh... I've been holding it for too long.” he explains, places his hand on half of his face. You realized he was a vampire, and felt pity for him. You then gently hugged him close. “It's fine... though... i-it hurts.” you croaked, giggled at the end. He felt relieved and hugged you back tightly.

Sorry for late update. Alright, off we go!