Confession PART 1

Yes my favourite part :D
Shu :
You're hanging out with Shu, as usual. You both listen to eachother's performances. Shu was extremely great in his violin which sounded like a soft lullaby while your voice chanted him. It was something usual for you both.
"What's the next song?" "A very special one, for you." he spoke. You were surprised. For you? Whatever could this mean? Then he played the violin, and to your surprise, he sang. It's the first time you heard him sang. His voice is gentle, and very chilling to hear. It's about love, a love confession. You were blushing. Why would he sang? Unless...
You gave him a happy applause as he finished. "Wow... didn't know you could sing." "Well, I prefer playing the violin without my voice." "And it was about a love confession...?" you blushed as you stated so. He smirks at you and leans closer for a gentle kiss. You're right, it is a love confession. He purposefully sang that for you.
"It is, Y/n. I love you."

Reiji :
Reiji is the type of guy who doesn't seem to be interested in love. But lately he's been behaving strangely towards you. He spoilt you, and is being very overprotective towards you, even being indirectly jealous to any boy you talk with. And even keep an eye on you! Whatever is going on? It's like your his princess!
One day, you finally decided you had enough and set things up. You ask him to hangout with you and he agreed.
You met up with him in a restaurant he reserved. For whatever reason. You both had very nice chatter with eachother, talking about things you both have in common. After eating, he took both of your hands and hands you your favourite gift you've always wanted. "I know you have always wanted this. I took up my time to gather profit for you. And I want to know if you are willing to return the favour from all of my hard work."
"Wait... so the reason you've been acting strangely... is because of.."
"Yes, I am truly in love with you. Would you be interested of becoming my lady?" he smiled genuinely. You smiled widely and nodded. For the rest of the day, you spent time with eachother.

Ayato :
You've spent many days with Ayato. He's always a show off and a cocky guy. But in the end, he's still a good friend of yours. Or at least that's what you think...
Lately he's been trying hard to impress you with numerous of skills. Either academics or sports, anything. When he usually got bad grades, his scores raised up drastically, which obviously surprised you since he always get bad scores because he doesn't care about his studies. Then his home economics also improved crazily. Everything that he usually hates now suddenly got improved! And he always seems to cockily smile and look at you. You really feel like something was off and wanted to point him out.
When you finished school you saw Ayato opening your locker, doing something to it. "Ayato? What are you doing?" you spoke. He was surprised of your sudden pressence. "Um.. nothing." he said nervously. You pouted at him. "Ayato, we need to seriously talk." you crossed your arms. "Behind the school, privately." he said and left. You followed.
"You've been acting so strange lately. What's wrong?" you said, concerned. I mean, all of those things he did is certainly good but too strange and out of place. "Is it that bad? You don't like it?" he said. "No! Not like that, it's just... you're not being yourself. I miss your usual self. Y-you're... cooler that way.. to me...." you said shyly. A gentle breeze passes by. Both of your hearts flutter, and your faces turned red slowly. His eyes were wide in surprise, as nobody has ever told him that before. "Y/n... the truth is..."
He pins you against the wall.
"I love you, a lot. You're an amazing woman I've never seen. Your everything is what I want. Not seeing you made me so frustrated, since we're in different classes." he said, tsundere-faced. You giggled. "You dummy, I always think that you're such a brave guy, y'know?" you booped his nose. "H-hey...!" he said, nervously. His face grew so red. "I love you too, you silly tomato head." you pinched his cheeks and spread it. It's the first time seeing his soft side.
"Hehe, then your everything only belongs to me."

Kanato :
"Why did you ask me to come here, Kanato-kun?" you asked him. "I'd like to test your skills in baking. Let's see who's better, shall we?" he offered. He wants a cook off with you. Feeling confident, you accepted it. Kanato places his Teddy and rolled up his sleeves, tied an apron around his waist and prepares the ingredients. You also did the same. He sets off a timer for 60 minutes. And both of you started your cook off.