the break up

Ein's pov

I walked through the halls of Falcon claw, I was worried that someone would notice me from high school but thankfully there was no-one I recognised. I headed to my dorm which was on the top floor of the building. I nervously approached and knocked on the door. I hope my dorm-mate doesn't know me, that would make my life worse. I thought.

Aaron's pov

I heard a knock on the door so I got up to open it. It must be my dorm-mate, I'm glad dad let me have one this year. I opened the door to see someone I never wanted to see again, Ein. He looked up at me; he looked shocked and a bit scared. I felt sorry for him, No Aaron! Remember what he did.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I growled. He looked more scared than before.

"Th-this i-is m-my d-dorm..." he stuttered quietly, I have to admit, he was kinda cute, wait what?"

"Well come in then. I'm going out." I said, I pushed past him and ran down the stairs, I needed to calm down. I headed to Aphmau's dorm. I knocked on the door and Terra, Aph's roommate, opened the door.

"Come in!" She said with a smile, I walked into the room to see Aphmau and Garroth on the sofa. I looked at Terra who looked shocked and then I looked back at them to realize they were making out, Aph obviously didn't realize I was here. Tears began to fall down my face and I coughed, getting their attention.

"Oh, hey Aaron." She said. I felt anger boil up inside me, I was glad I was wearing my bandanna because I felt my eyes change, tears were running down my face.

"Oh, hey Aaron? You cheat on me then all you have to say is oh, hey Aaron!?" I shouted at her.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Aph said.

"Yeah sure, because passionately making out with someone just happens by accident?" I shouted. "We're done Aphmau."

"But I need you Aaron!" She said, pleading with me. "I love you!"
"Oh really? If you loved me, maybe you shouldn't go around kissing other guys!" I yelled at her.
"Aaron I-" she said.
"We are done! This is final!" I shouted. "This is no longer a conversation."

I ran out of the room with tears running down my face. I slowly made my way back to the dorm, trying to stop crying but I couldn't. I can't believe she cheated on me, I loved her. I was about to open the door to my dorm when I remembered who my dorm mate was. I tried to stop crying, I didn't want him to see me as weak, especially after... Don't think about what happened in highschool Aaron! Trying to stop my tears was no use, they just kept coming.
"Screw it." I whispered to myself. I opened the door and went inside.