Christmas (pt2)

Check out my new book (Random stuff/messages and announcements)  that will be where I post interesting stuff or announcements about my books, like a message board for all of my readers not just my followers.

Thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can we do presents now?" Ein asked.
"Sure!" I said, we went over to the Christmas tree where all the presents wer layed out, there weren't that many of them but there was a few. I took the first one and read the label.

To Aaron + Ein

Merry Christmas

From Aph and Terra

"Who's it for?" Asked Ein.
"Both of us, from Aph and Terra." I replied.
"Oh cool!" He said.
"You can open it." I said, passing him the package. He ripped off the paper and looked at what was inside, he laughed and then held it up for me to see. It was a gold photo frame, inside was a piece of black card, on it was written 'champion gingerbread house decorators' in Aphmau's handwriting. I laughed too.
"I guess we won the challenge." I said.
"I think so too," Ein agreed. I took the frame and put it on the shelf above the TV, then I sat back down.

Ein picked up the next package, read the label and handed it to me.
"It's for you." He said. I looked at the label, it was for me, from Jenny  and it was labelled as a 'christmas apology present' I opened it. Inside was a pritt stick. And a note. I read the note.

To Aaron,

I know that you won't forgive me for what I did, I understand why you don't forgive me, I feel like I haven't apologized enough already do I'm sorry.

I hope you and Ein 'stick' together.

Merry Christmas

From Jenny

"What is it?" Ein asked.
"She just apologized again then said "I hope you and Ein 'stick' together" as we as a pritt stick." I said.
"That's sweet, and a good pun." Ein said.
"What's next?" I asked, I noticed that there were only two presents left under the tree, Ein pulled out the one wrapped in red with little golden bells on the wrapping paper, and handed it to me.
"This one is from me." He said.
I looked at it, then ripped off the paper. Inside was a pair of pajamas, they were red with writing on the top, it said "my boyfriend" on it. I burst out laughing. Ein looked confused.
"D-do you like it?" He asked.
"They're amazing, thank you." I said, he smiled, "that last one is for you, from me."

He took the present and opened it, he laughed, realising what had happened.
"We got eachother the same thing..." Ein said.
"Yep." I said, "in a way, it makes it better, now we'll be matching." I said.
"Really?" Ein asked
"Of course!" I said.
He smiled. "So. What do people do at Christmas?"
"No idea, should we just go and get coffee?" I said.
"Sure! Sounds fun." Ein replied. I laughed and stood up, I took his hand and we left the dorm, outside the building, the ground was covered in snow.