Christmas plans

"S-so are you doing anything for Christmas.?" I asked Aaron while we were sat in our dorm watching TV. The Christmas break was only two weeks away. Most people are going home to their family. Unlike me, after what happened at highschool, my dad began to hate me, even though I had tried to tell him that I'd changed. He had kicked me out of his house and told me that he never wanted to see me again.
"I'm going to be staying here..." Aaron said sadly.
"How come?" I asked.
"My parents don't have time for me at home and my dad has said that I am not allowed to leave campus for the whole holidays." Aaron said.
"Oh thank Irene! " I said.
"What?" Aaron looked at me, surprised.
"I thought I was going to be alone all Christmas!" I yelled.
"Wait you're staying too?" Aaron said.
"Yeah." I replied.
"How come?" Aaron asked. I sighed
"M-my dad kicked me out of the house after he heard about what happened in highschool." I explained.
"Oh... Well at least we get to spend Christmas together, I'm glad about that!" Aaron said.
"Yeah, me too." I said, leaning into Aaron's chest.

ONE WEEK LATER
"I've got to go somewhere" I told Aaron.
"That sounds really vague and secretive but ok, I guess I'll see you later then." Aaron replied.
"See ya!" I said before leaving the room. I got a bus to the mall, I wanted to find the perfect Christmas present for Aaron.after an hour of searching, I finally found the perfect present. I bought it and headed back to the dorm.

When I got back Aaron wasn't there. There was a note in the table saying

I had to go on an errand too, I'll be back later today
        -Aaron

This is perfect! I thought, now I don't have to get him out of the dorm to wrap his present! I set to work wrapping his present with the paper I had bought, then I hid it in my room. While I was hiding it I heard the door open. I quickly hid it and came back into the main room, Aaron was standing by the door with s plastic bag.
"Hey Aaron!" I said.
"Hi Ein! How did going somewhere go?" He asked.
"It went great, what about you?" I replied.
"Good! I'll be right back!" Aaron went into his bedroom and came back without the bag. I had sat down on the sofa while he was gone so he came and sat down too.
"What are we going to do over the holidays? I asked.
"I don't know, we could decorate the dorm." He said.
"Sounds fun! I've never really decorated for Christmas before." I said.
"Neither have I, it'll be fun!" Aaron said.
"Yeah." I agreed. I leaned over and kissed him. He reached around and grabbed my leg, pulling me round so I was sitting on his lap, I blushed but stayed where I was. Aaron had his arms around me protectively. We kissed for a while before I pulled away realising the time.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Y-yeah, it's just that we have class in ten minutes." I said. I noticed that his werewolf ears had appeared amongst his soft, messy black hair
"Oh, we should go." He said,
"Yeah..." I looked at his werewolf ears.
"W-whar are you looking at?" He said.
"Your werewolf ears popped out whilst we were kissing." I said with a smile, I stood up on my toes and strokes his right ear, making it twitch. He blushed and I giggled, taking my hand away. He hid his ears and tail.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yep!" I replied. We left the dorm together and headed to class hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people!
If anyone has any ideas of what the presents that they got for eachother could be please comment because I'm really not good at presents!

Hope you enjoyed!
Lizzie~Chan out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~