Scary movies

Aaron's POV
The next morning I was awake before Ein. I was making breakfast when my phone pinged. I checked it to see that Aphmau had texted me the details. We were going to the cinima nearer campus than the one me and Ein had previously gone to at 6:00. It was 10am now so we still had time to get ready.

About half an hour later Ein finally woke up.
"We are going to the cinima at 6." I told him
"Oh ok! What should we do for now then?" He replied, seemingly still half asleep.
"I don't know, any ideas?" (I have managed to make Aaron as indecisive as my best friend) I said.
"Turn around." Said Ein. I looked at him. He had an evil looking grin on his face. I turned around, now facing away from him.
"What are you planning?" I asked. I heard footsteps behind me then Ein jumped into my back. I yelped in shock but instinctively grabbed him do he didn't fall  wrapped his arms around my neck.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"What do you think?" He replied, moving his hand to play with my hair
I walked over to the table and picked up his plate of food.
"If you don't get off me I'll Chuck your food in the bin " I said.
"Nooo! Not my bacon!' he yelled, quickly jumping off of my back and grabbing the plate from my head.

TIME SKIP (5:45)
Ein's POV

We decided to leave earlier than necessary so we had time to buy food for the film. As we walked across campus it was beginning to get dark.

We were not the first of our group to arrive, Aphmau and Terra were already here.
"Hey guys! Your early!" Aphmau said after seeing us.
"We came early so we'd have time to buy food." Aaron said.
"Well then go ahead, the food is over there." Aphmau said, pointing at the food. Me and Aaron walked over to the food counter. I went first and bought a large bucket of popcorn and a cup of fanta (not Pepsi for reasons no-one but Viola will understand)

Aaron's POV
I was about to buy my food when I realized that I had forgotten my money.
"Are you ok Aaron?" Asked Ein, obviously noticing I was taking a while.
"I'm fine I've just forgotten my money." I said, walking over to him.
"We can share! " Ein said.
" Thanks " i replied with a smile. We walked back over to Aphmau and waited for the rest of the group, who turned out to be Jenny and her friends as well as Garroth and Kawaii-Chan.
"Is everyone ready?" Aphmau asked.
"Oh! May I ask the nature of this entertainment? " Asked one of Jenny's friends. (There's another one for you Viola! 11 now?)

"It's a horror film!" Aphmau squealed before leading us into the theatre. When we got to our seats me and Ein made sure to sit the opposite end to Jenny and Aph.

Ein's POV
As the film started it didn't seem so bad, once I had settled I started teaching for popcorn. Halfway through the film there wax a jump scare, I almost jumped out of my seat, I grabbed Aaron's arm, almost knocking over the popcorn and the Fanta. Aaron carefully reached his arms around me and hugged me, I buried my face in his shoulder. When the film was over I was relieved to leave this cinema. Once we were outside, Aphmau asked us how the film was.
"It was t-terrifying!" I said, still shaken up from the film.
"Well arn't you a cutie!" Said Terra
"Umm..." I didn't know how to respond to her.
" Come on," said Aaron, taking my hand,. "We should be getting back."
"O-ok..." I replied. Aaron took my hand and we walked away from the group back towards campus