The R5 Dream

Riker P.O.V:

Its our last show of the tour. This is the big moment when we tell all the fans about Ash and mines engagement. She's as nervous as I am. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me walking out of the small bus bathroom, while putting on bracelets. "Come here." She walked over and looked into my eyes. "I have never been more sure about anything in my life." I told her, she blushed. "Cat, what's wrong?" Ashley asked her as she came into the front of the bus with the sad face. "I don't know, Riker were you sad when your first tour was over?" "Ya, of course I was. But I knew there would be another one, and there will be for you too." "Thanks." She walked out of the bus and into the cold of Massachusetts.

Cat P.O.V: when I walked out of the tour bus there were screaming fans on the other side of the red rope. It's was serial. I even got asked for a few autographs. Charles Star was right, singing on tour with the band did help my career.

The night went by fast. Once The band and I were done and the fans were quieting down Ashley and Riker went out on stage. "This is the big moment!" I whispered-screamed. "I know it's going to be awesome!" Rydel said. The rest of us were on the side of the stage, the best view. "This is Ashley!" Riker started out. "And i love her with all my heart." There were screams and a few "awes" that came from the audience. "Now, I've been waiting for this day, a day to feel so lucky and so happy. To know that I will have her with me." Ashley's back was towards me but I knew she was blushing. "Now all you out in the audience, take out your phones, I want the whole world to know. That I'm marrying this amazing woman right here!" He held up Ashley's arm. They crowd went crazy. "I love you baby." Riker said. "I love you too." They kissed. He picked her up and spun her around. It was such a perfect moment. Rydel and I started to cry. When Ashley turned to face us there were tears in her eyes too. There love is strong, and now nothing can come between them.