The R5 Dream

Cat P.O.V: "Come on let's go back inside." Rocky said getting up. "Wait babe." I pulled him back down. "Can you tell me why your annoyed?" "Nothing, it's stupid." He looked at the ground. "Just tell me." He looked up at me. "It's the start of a new year tomorrow and I want this year to be different for us. Ya know, no drama. But who was I kidding. With Ross and Ryland and even Ratliff liking you." Okay people need to stop thinking he likes me! "And my stupid jealousy. I want things to be different for you. You don't deserve all the drama." "I know I've complained about all the drama, and I'm sorry. But I won't leave you. I couldn't, it would hurt to much." He looked back at the ground. "But one thing doesn't make sense to me." "What?" I asked. "You can have Ross, or Ryland. Or even Ratliff! And you choose me." "That's because I love you." I picked up his head and there were tears in his eyes. "Why?" "Why what?" "Why do you love me?" He asked. I wiped the tears off his face with my sleeve. "Because your everything I've ever wanted in a guy. Your funny, and smart, and compassionate. And really really good looking." He laughed. "But that's not even the best part. When I'm around you. I feel safe and special. And loved. And the second I'm not near you anymore...... I..I just don't like the feeling." He smiled. "I feel the same way about you." He kissed me and stood up. "Thanks for this baby." He started to turn away. "Woah,woah. You made me list all the things I love about you. It's your turn. What do you love about me?" He laughed. And for the next 10 minutes he listed all the things that made him love me. And damn that list was long.

Ross P.O.V: The party started 5 minutes ago and our house was already full of people. I'm dressed as Prince Charming. Hopefully I'll find my princess tonight. "Hey." I tapped on some girls shoulder. She spun around. "Hey Ross." "Cat?" "What?" I looked at her costume. "Oh, ya. Rocky picked it out." She had to get louder because the crowd screamed when someone came with a chocolate fountain. "Well you look great!" She smiled slightly "Thanks." One last dance came on and I asked her to dance. "I don't think that's such a good idea Ross." She looked around the room. "Right." She smiled and walked away. A minute later I saw her on the dance floor with Rocky. I guess I'll have to find a new princess for the night.