The R5 Dream

Rocky P.O.V: Its been a week since we've got back from Michigan. "Rocky." Cat came hoping out of the bathroom in her robe. She sat down on my bed. I patted my lap and she put her leg on it. "How's it feel?" I asked as I wrapped up her ankle. "It feels a lot better than last week." She laughed. When I was done she stood up and removed the towel from her hair. And almost fell in the process. Cat got dresses and we walked out into the back yard where everyone was putting marshmallows on sticks. "I'm just gonna go get my swear shirt from my car." Cat told me. "You can have mine babe." "Your not wearing one." "Right." "You can wear mine." Ross offered as he stood up. "Nah, I'm good." She walked out the back yard and into the drive way.

Cat P.O.V: I shut my car door after grabbing my new Michigan sweatshirt. "Ahh!" I shouted turning around. "What Are you doing here?" "What you don't remember me?" He had obviously been drinking. "No I do." "Well just incase your lying, it's me John. You remember, we went out on that date and your psycho ex boyfriend beat me up when I tried to get in your pants." I nodded. "Ya, ya I remember." He took a bottle of beer out of his back pocket. "Do you really think you should be having that?" I asked. He shook the bottle, making some of it land on me. "What do you mean?" "Nothing look John you need to go." I told him in a calm way. "But I finally worked up the courage to tell you. I love you." He opened up his arms and fell onto me. I got pushed back into my car. "We must be together." He said trying to kiss me. "No no, John stop, your drunk." He slapped my face. "I do to have spunk!" He shouted. "What? No I said drunk!" "Oh well then I sorry for slappin you face. I'll kiss it better." "No, no." I pushed him away from me. "Fine! Fu*k you!" He flipped me off and ran down the driveway. I limped back into the yard. "Hey." I said sitting back down on Rocky's lap. "Why do you smell like beer?" He asked. And I didn't want to tell him about John. He bad mouths that guy every chance he gets. "it must be the new sweatshirts smell." I joked. The night ended pretty quickly. I woke up the next morning with a killer headache and my stomach hurt. It felt like I was the one with the hangover, not John.

Rocky P.O.V: I walked into the girls room and Cat was in bed with the covers over her face. I walked over and opens the curtains. "No, Rydel! I said to keep them closed!" "It's not Rydel." "Oh, hey babe. Can you shut them." I sat on the edge of her bed. "You feeling okay?" I asked. "No, my stomach hurts and I have a really bad Headache." The of symptoms of a hangover. "You sure you weren't drinking?" I knew she would be mad, but I had to make sure. She removed the covers from over her face. "What the hell Rocky! Do you seriously think I'd drink." "No." She got up and went into the bathroom, she slammed the door behind her. "Look babe. I don't think it." She came out and tied her hair up in a messy bun. "You want to know why I smelled Like alcohol, John came by last night and he was drunk, he spilled some on my okay!" "That asshole I punched!" "Yep." She sat back down on the her bed. "I'm sorry." "Ya, I'm sorry you don't trust me too." "No, I do." "Really cause it doesn't sound like it." I really over stepped my boundaries here but. "What's with the symptoms?" Rage went over her face. Ratliff walked in right before she could flip out on me. "Hey Cat, Rydel told me you have the bug that I had two days ago, I brought you soup." She smirked at me. "Thanks Ratliff." "Ya. Everything okay here?" He gestured to the two of us. "Ya." I said louder than I needed to. Ratliff took the hint and left the room. "I'm sorry. I needed to make sure you didn't drink. Drinking is bad." "I know that." She told me. "But I would never be stupid enough to actually get drunk." "Ya, that's what my uncle Ryan thought." "What do you mean." She asked setting the soup on her nightstand. "My uncle Ryan died when I was 14, because he was driving drunk. He crashed into mini van and killed a mother and her son." She moved closer to me and put her hand on my leg. "Rocky, I'm so sorry." I didn't want to cry. But I was close to him. "I just can't even think of you being hurt like that. Or dead." I started to cry uncontrollably. "Hey, hey, hey." She pulled me close to her and I put my head on her shoulder. "I don't ever want to think of you like that either." "Cat." I said looking at her. "Ya?" "Promise me you'll never drink. At least not without me around to make sure your safe." She smiled, "I promise." She kissed me and got up. "Now do you know how to get alcohol smell out of your clothes?" She asked picking up her sweatshirt. I shook my head. "No, but we could take it to a cleaner." "Okay." She put it down and picked up her soup. Once she took a bite she spit it right back out. "Omg! I can tell Ratliff made this!" I laughed. "Ill make you some soup babe." I told her. "Can I help!" "Sure." "Ya know just by talking, I feel a little better." we held hands and walked to the kitchen.