The R5 Dream

Rydel P.O.V: "I can't believe they let you in here." I said to Cat. "Hey, I'm only one year younger than Ash." "Well guys, let's just enjoy the fact that we're in a bar." Ash said. We took a seat at the bar, and ordered, three bloody Mary's.

Five minutes later three guys came up to us, and they were obviously drunk. "Hey ladies!" The tallest one said. "Oh great." Cat said under her breath. They took seats around us and did shots.
Ross P.O.V: "He's with us...." Riker said to the guy at the door. The guy let Ryland through. "Okay boys, welcome to..." "The girls!" Ratliff budded in. "No, it's Charlie's bar." Rocky finished. "No, the girls...." Ratliff said again, pointing to the bar. Cat, Rydel, and Ash were sitting there talking to some guys. "Did you know they were gonna be here?" Riker asked Rocky. He shook his head no. "Hey, you're the guys from R5, right?" Two girls in halter tops asked us. "Ya, we are." I said. "So you wanna dance with us or not?" The blond asked. "Ya." I said, it's not like I have a girlfriend. I grabbed the blonds hand
Ryland grabbed the other girls hand, and we led them to the dance floor.

*half an hour later*

Rocky P.O.V: "Well this was a bust." I said taking a sip of my Bloody Mary. Riker, Ratliff, and I decided to get them, when we saw the girls order their second round of it. " We should just go asked them to dance." Ratliff said. "No, we're not suppose to see each other, it's a rule." "Says who?" Riker shrugged. "I don't know. It just is." He said.
Cat P.O.V: "So, how bout you pretty lady, Ya single?" One of the guys asked me touching my thigh. "Nope, I'm actually engaged." I said moving away. "But your not married yet?" I shook my head. "Well maybe I could change that whole arrangement." He said coming closer to me. Rydel and Ash were trying to get the other guys away from them. "Come on I know you want to kiss me." He grabbed my chin. The guy got pushed down and I fell with him. "Back of douche bag!" "Rocky, what are you doing here?" I asked standing up. Riker and Ratliff were beating up the other guys. "Who are you?" He snapped. "Her boyfriend!" I ran over to Ash and Rydel. "What are we gonna do?" "What are they doing here?" "This isn't gonna end well." I said. "Cat your bleeding." "What?" I felt my forehead and right above my left eyebrow there was a cut. "It's probably from when I fell." I told them. Security and the manger came and broke up the fight. We all were thrown out.

"What were you guys even doing here?" Ash asked. "I was just about to asked you the same thing." Riker said. "Here..." Rocky said handing me a napkin. I put it over my cut. "Well that was great!" Ross and Ryland said coming out 5 minutes after us. We decided that having two different parties was stupid, so we all went out for frozen yogurt then called it a night. But by time we got home it was 1:00am so I guess it wasn't really night anymore.