The R5 Dream

Special P.O.V: (Mom)

"Your fathers car just pulled up." I told my daughter. I turned from facing the window to see her shaking. "Babe, calm down." Rocky told her. "I-I can't. I'm daddy's little girl, I can't tell him about this." "He's going to find out eventually." "Ya. But he doesn't need to know right now." She stood up. "Honey, relax, just breathe. Panicking isn't good for the baby." She took a deep breath.

"Baby? What baby?" We all looked at the front door. My husband stood there, red In the face. And you would think because I've been married to him for so long, that I would know if that was an angry face, or a shocked face. But I had no idea. "Daddy." "Honey, what did you mean by baby?" He looked right at me. Wanting an answer. "Uh..." I looked at Catherine, she nodded then looked at the floor. "Darling, Catherine. Is. Pregnant." His draw dropped, and he looked at her. "How could you be so stupid!" He shouted. "I didn't mean too! We used protection!" She shouted back at him. "You! You did this to her!" He made a running start for Rocky. But I stepped in front of him. "Daddy! Don't! It's not his fault." She said, beginning to cry. "Your a dead man." He stated before shaking me off. "Rocky, he didn't mean that, he was just blowing off some steam." I told him, though I wasn't sure.

I looked over at Cat. "Honey, you're pale." "Do you need to?" I looked at Rocky, She nodded. "What does she need to do?" "I don't feel so good." She puked on the carpet. "Are you okay?" Frank, my husband, asked. "I think that it was a mixture of morning sickness and plane sickness." She told us. "Okay, well you boys, go into the kitchen. And play nice." They walked into the other room. "And you go clean up a little darling." "I'm sorry about your rug mom, I'll buy you a new one." "It's okay, this one was getting old anyway." I looked at all the stains, from my kids over the years. She nodded and headed to the bathroom. While I cleaned up the mess.

Cat P.O.V:

I splashed some cold water on my face, then brushed my teeth. "Okay, can you not have me puke for the rest of the day?" I asked looking at, and holding my stomach. "Okay Cat, just stay calm." I said to myself before heading back to the tension filled room.

I walked in to see Rocky on the floor and my dad, with fists. "Dad, what the hell did you do!" I ran over to Rocky. "I told him he was a dead man, and I knew that you wouldn't let me punch him. So I did it when you weren't in the room." I didn't think he would admit it so fast. "Well, thanks dad." I got him some ice, and carefully put it on his eye. "You know you get way to many black eyes because of me." He laughed. "Your worth it." I smiled. Then turned to my dad. "Apologize." "No." "Apologize. Or I'll get mom." He didn't believe me. "Mom!" She walked in. "What?" She looked at the three of us. "Rocky, what happened to your eye?" "Um, your husband." He said. "Frank!" She grabbed him by the arm. "I'm sorry for him."

We all calmed down, and took a seat. The tension was still there, but It was much less. "While we're getting everything out in the open." Rocky began to say. "Cat and I are..." I knew what he was going to say. I looked at my ring. "We're engaged." Their facial reactions didn't change. "And the weddings on the 12th, or April." I finished. "Okay, we'll be there." My dad told us. "And I'm sorry, I completely support you guys... It turns out that teen pregnancy is a thing now. And that in most cases the parents completely loose contact with the daughter. And I don't want that to happen to us." "When did you find that out?" I asked. "I looked it up, when you were in the bathroom." We laughed.

Everything was good with my family. Which I was really happy about. But I don't think the fans will be so understanding.

Ross P.O.V:

It's been two weeks! And Cat and Rocky are finally coming back. They had to stay for family counseling. Or something. I don't know. I'm just happy I get to see her. There suppose to be coming back today. I just don't know when. "Okay, cool ranch, or regular Doritos?" Ratliff asked. "Um... Cool ranch." He nodded in agreement, then opened up the bag. We were all getting ready for a little welcome back party, and Ellington and I were on snack duty. "I rather have regular." A familiar voice said. We both looked up. An instinct smile came on my face. "Cat!" We both ran to her almost giving her a forceful hug. But Rocky stepped In front of her. "Can you guys be carful?" I looked at her stomach. It looked like it had gotten bigger. "Sorry." We both said carefully hugging her. "Cat!" Rydel shouted walking in. Ryland and Ash behind her. They all gave her a hug. "Woah, those things grow fast." Ryland said. We all laughed. "So, where's Riker?" "Oh, he's blowing up some balloons out back." "Ryland!" "What?" He looked at Ratliff in confusion. "Oh, right sorry..." "What's going on?" Rocky asked. "We, were going to throw you a welcome back party thing, but I guess it's kinda ruined." "What, no. We can still have the party." Cat stated. She had a big smile on her face.

We sat around and talked. And danced. Until Cat got tired and wanted to go to sleep.

Rocky P.O.V: "Rocky..." "Hmm?" I mumbled half a sleep. "Do you have any idea what to name the baby?" I turned to face her. "We don't know what gender it is yet." "I know, but we could still come up with names." "Okay. Well, what do you like?" She closed her eyes, and I didn't know if she was sleeping or thinking. "I kinda like Peter Mark, for a boy. It was in my dream that I had. Forever ago." "I like it too." I couldn't help but smile. I loved the idea of being able to pick out a name. "Okay and for a girl....." I thought about it. "Lily. Lily Marie." I suggested. "You remembered that was my moms middle name?" I nodded. And she kissed my cheek. "I love you." "I love you too, now get some sleep." "Mhm, okay." She said laying on her back.

The next morning Riker barged in, and woke us up. "Guys! I know how we can tell the fans.." We both sat up. "Okay?" "Okay, so we can.." He took a seat, on the bottom of the bed. "Have a Q&A with the fans, and hold it at Jay's. And we can just tell them then." I didn't hate the idea. "Okay." I looked over at the half asleep Cat. "You sure?" She nodded. "Now can I got back to sleep?" "Nope." "Why?" She whined. "Because the Q&A is happening in an hour." She sighed and slowly got up. "If I fall asleep during it, I'm blaming you." "Okay." He said.

*At Jay's*

Ashley P.O.V: "Okay, there about to call you out, you ready?" I asked Cat. "Do I looked ready?" She was tired, and there was jelly from her bagel she just ate, all over her face. "Not really." She looked into her cellphone's screen. To see her reflection. "Omg fix me!" I rushed to her side. And wiped the jelly off her face. "Teeth check." She smiled wide. "Good." "Theres something I need to tell you guys...." We heard Rocky from the stage. "You all know my Fiancé?" The crowd shouted 'Cat!' "Yes, well, we have a surprise for you. That I really hope you love. Come on out babe." She looked at me one last time, before walking out on stage. I heard a bunch of gasps coming from the audience. "She's pregnant!" I heard a fan scream. "Ya, guys I'm pregnant. And I hope that. You don't hate me, or Rocky. Or the band for this. You guys are the reason I'm even up here. And I love you all." Cat said. The crowd was silent for a minute. "We could never hate you Cat! Congratulations!" Another fan said. Everybody joined in, in congratulating them. Cat smiled. Who knew fans could be so supportive of something like this?

I looked out of the curtain and saw some fans crying, they were upset. And they had a right to be. Their idle, not only getting married, but having a baby!