The R5 Dream

(Continued)

Rocky P.O.V: "Mom." Cat said, with shakiness to her voice. She was nervous, and so was I. "Honey what are you doing here?" She asked putting the milk away in the fridge. "I rather wait until dad gets home to tell you." She said. "What's so bad, that you have to wait till your dad gets home... Your not pregnant are you." She laughed. We looked at each other. "It was suppose to be a joke." Her mom said when we didn't laugh. "Wait. Catherine please tell me your kidding." Cat didn't say a word. "So, your telling me, your pregnant." Her mom asked for clarification. "I never said that." She put up her hands in defense. "But you never denied it." Her mom looked so disappointed. "Mom, I'm sorry. We never, ever thought this was gonna happen." Her mom refused to make eye contact with her. "Mom please say something." She stepped forward. "Mom." "How could you be so stupid." Her mom finally spoke. "It's not like I meant to, I mean we used protection, and I was about to get on the pill but, it was too late. And why are you so mad at me?" I thought she was going to put some of the blame on me, which she should. But I don't want her family hating me.

"Your mom got pregnant with you, at eighteen. And I'm almost nineteen!" "That's not important." "What! How?" "This is you, not my mom!" "I'm sorry! Okay! I don't know what else to say!" Cat's eyes started to water. "We'll discuss this when your dad gets home." Her mom said, getting up and leaving the room. Cat faced me, she was crying now. I pulled her into a hug. "It's gonna be okay baby." "No it's not! She hates me!" "No she doesn't." "I wish I never got pregnant!" She pulled away. "I'm sorry. Okay." I kind of took offense. "No babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just mean, I hate that my mom hates me, and that I'm still a teenager. But if I have to have a baby, I'm glad it's yours." I smiled. And kissed her cheek.

Ratliff P.O.V: we were all enjoying our day, the sun was out and it wasn't too humid. But it was still hot enough to get a tan. *beep beep* *buzz buzz* Ashley and Rydel both picked up their phones. "Who keeps texting you guys?" I finally asked. "It's Cat. I told her to keep us updated." Ash told us. "And?" Riker asked. "It's not good, her mom knows and is mad, or in Catherine's words 'hates her' and she told me her dad will be home soon." Rydel told us reading from her phone screen. I feel so bad, Cat doesn't deserve this.

Cat P.O.V: I was starring off into an old picture that's hanging in the living room of my old house. It's of a little kid, running in a field of flowers, as the sun was coming up. That kids life was so peaceful, when mine is a living hell.

"Cat!" Rocky's fingers snapped in front of my face. "Sorry." "Are you okay?" "I think so... I just hope that my dad doesn't hate me as much as my mom." He was about to say something, until the floor creaked behind us. I turned to see my mom, her eyes were a little red. "Mom?" I stood up. "I don't hate you honey... And I'm sorry.. This was hard enough on you already.. And I just made it worse." I felt tears stinging my eyes. "I love you mom." "I love you too sweetheart." She gave me a hug. "Now, how are we gonna tell your father?" I shrugged. "Well he's gonna be home in 5 minutes." She said looking at her watch. "Well, maybe we could just ease into it..." Rocky suggested. I looked at my mom. "That could work..." "Okay." She said, not completely sure.