wedding day

As the sun climbed the skies I woke to all hollows eve, my day , our day. WEDDING DAY. next thing I knew I heard the door is zak just coming in , looking at the clock 803 am. the door to my room opens its all the girls there to help me out. the start of the day went like a flash with hair makup, nail, and all we had to do. I sat in teh bride room of the church swearing it was going to burn as i had not been in a church for years, Zak had made me a promise a few weeks earlyer that as my parents had passes a few years back he would pray with me before i walked down the isale to him. But how he cant see me before the wedding, i started stressing and my made of honor looked at me snap out of it girl i know how to do this . they stood zak in a entry way blindfolded next to a door and then i stood on the otherside of the door and aaron joined our hands together beboth nelt down to pray. Zak lead the prayer, Lord guid us today as we join our lives in your name as my bride comes to me alone. Iknow if her mom n dad could be hear they would shaire in this day with us. please hold them in your loving arms as they watch over us making our vows before youtoday till our end of time. amen.....

i smiled whispering thankyou to zak anything for my love he says to me. As our guests started ariving and were being seated we were both taken to our spots to waith till it was time. i stoop off to the side of the main entry to the church and all of a sudden Zak's nephew came to me and asked me if he could walk me down the aisle so i would not have to go alone, i smiles nodding he then held out his arm for me to take well then its time for a wedding. no one could see us walk up to the doors we stood for a moment so i could take a deep breath and then the double doors opens to a room of almost 1000 guests, family,and friends. as the song i chose started HIM - Beautiful. we walked down the asile and all i could see as i did was Zak the song made us both cry (thinking to myself danm my makeup is running ) all i could do was look right to zak and rememeber to breath slow so i would not think run in to his arms. as the song finished the pastor asked who was giving me away. then we joined hands zak and i the ceramoney took about 45 min we recited our own vows to oneanother.

After the ceramoney we rushed off to have picturse taken and that gave teh guests time to find the place we were holding the reception. Zak and i arived about7pm and everyone parttyed the night away. it was about 2am when averyone had gone and zak turned to me handing a glass of champaine, well Mrs. Bagans what is on your mind? i smiles to him taking a sip. then with out saying a word placing my hand on his cheeck steping in to kiss him . well my love i say how about we get out of this getup and get ready for the plan ride to destinations unknown.