down a similar path

Now knowing that I was again pregnant and was 7 weeks along, I was working at the museum and trying to make home life work too.
I was at the museum with zak as he was to get a delivery for a new exhibit today and the boys where at school. I was looking at my date book seeing that zak had to fly out for a lockdown next week I rolled my eyes and got on the 2way asking him to come back to the office for a moment. It was before opening so I could say his name till 1230pm. Zak radioed back he was on his way from the control room. He knocked on the door as he forgot his keys. I open it for him he thanks me hugging me as I close the door and he asks me what's up. I was going to call and make my first dr appointment, I wanted to know when a good day for you is and if you want to come with me for the first one. ALWAYS BABE he shout whisper. I smile up to him. Seeing it was only 930am I look to him playfully you know, oh I know what's on your mind, my love. He pulled me really close to him. Leaning down kissing my neck. He then turned to lock the door. I had a dress on and zak started to pull it up and pull my pantis down, I ran my hands along the outside of his pants feeling how hard he was. I quickly undid his belt and pants pulling everything down at once, I then took his cock on my hand dropping to my knees and placed my warm lips around him ever so slowly working and sucking on him. He held on to my head running his hand in my hair moaning. I then heard him tell me to come with him. He took my hand standing me up and took me to the couch he laid me down and ran his hands up my legs pulling my panties down to my ankles and opening my legs to allow him to taste my sweetness. Him doing this I couldn't help but wiggle around. He told me a few times if I didn't stop wiggling he would punish me I just moaned at that thought. When he couldn't take me not staying still he flipped me over on my hands n knees and playfully spanked me. Placing my upper body on the seat of the couch to propping me up. This was new and I loved it. As he started to thrust into me, I cry out to him begging for more. I knew I just about couldn't take anymore so I reached back for Zak's hand, he took his free hand rub my back as he slowly came to a stop pulling out I collapsed breathing heavily. Zak kissed the back of my neck and on to my shoulder smiling devilishly as I turned to him. I could see that he had not gotten his fill and I felt bad. He pulled me close speaking before I could, I'll be ok love. You sure I ask? Yes, hun. I'm sorry I say. Why are you sorry babe? I just could take the pain I was starting to feel I could feel like everything was going dark I was not sure if it was us or the place. He nodded then asked, I hurt you? I don't think it was you i think it was just so much at one time we kind went full force and forgot to keep it at a low n slow pace. I then wrapped my arms around him holding him tight. You know I hate with everything in me hearing that I made you feel pain. You need me to do something, anything to take it away. I smile shaking my head. I think I'm just going to lay down and cuddle up in this blanket and nap a bit, zak smiled softly at me and then helped me get settled and then realized he was still all undone and fixed himself up. As I lay on the couch zak sat with me holding my hand and stroking my hair from my face as I drifted into sleep.

A few hours later I heard the office door open, rolling over I open my eyes slowly to see zak and the boys walking in. I sit up as the boys run over to me and I hug them tight mommy they yell. how was my boy's first day of school?  All four of the boys try talking at one time zak just sits at his desk and laughs telling me that they have talked nonstop all the way from school to the museum. I turn and get the boys settled coloring and I go out to finish my to-do list I delegate a few things to some of the employes. As I was finishing up the last that I had to do I could hear zak on the 2 way saying that the boys were getting restless and that he thought it would be a great time to get dinner soon. I radioed back that I would be done in a few moments and that if he got the boys ready to leave we would be done about the same time. I tried to finish as fast as I could and then I suddenly jumped a mile as I turned to see Zak's mom had put her hand on my shoulder to get my attention. Oh Nancey you shocked me, she smiled sweetly how are you doing my dear? I'm good thanks. She smiled leaning in close so I heard from a little bird that im to expect another grandbaby?  I nod mhm, I want to say around the 2nd of April, if I looked at the calendar right. Oh my so happy for you and Zak having another, she then frowns saying she knew that the loss was so hard on the both of us. As nancey and I talk we walk to the office where we find zak having a hard time getting the boys to get their shoes on so we can go but one look from nancey and the boys did just what their dad had told them to do.  When the boys were ready to go zak asked his mom if she wanted to join us for dinner out as we did not take the kids out much due to the public eye.  I look to nancey we could use the help I think we are taking the kids to chuckey cheese so they can eat and have fun with the games n such. nancey agreed and we all went out to the van getting in and on our way for pizza and games with the boys.

**FF to Mid march**

I was two weeks from my due date and so feeling ready to have this little bundle of joy. I was in the kitchen making the boys lunches when Zak came in asking if I needed help. I smile if you could put the stuff on the counter back in the pantry for me would be great. After doing so he came over and kissed me holding me from my side placing a hand on my belly. he could feel the baby move around, zak smiles wow this little peanut is on the go today. yes, I exclaim! How are you feeling this morning zak asks? like I want to get this day over with and then get to see what the dr says about letting this one come in the next week or so as I'm starting to progress as it is towards having this little one. I smile to zak who is now deep in thought so I ask him what is on his mind. Oh not much just thinking of my todo list for today. Oh, I ask? what is on your list? I have paperwork to get done and then a shipment that is scheduled for a 10 am delivery at the museum. I have a list of shopping I want to get done with you before the boys get out of school and your obgyn appointment. then tonight the guys were going to come over and help me set up things in the baby's room so I can get it all done in a night and then you can have time to decorate it if you want. I smile to zak well then why don't you get down to the museum to get on that paperwork and ill be down after the boys are off to school.  

After sending zak off with a hug and kiss, I got the boy up and ready for school. Then after dropping the boys off at school, I made my way to the museum to meet zak to see what progress he made on the work he needed to get done I was sure he needed my help to tend to it all I knew all too well how overwhelming it could get for him at times. When I got the museum I saw zak sitting outside with a puzzled look on his face. Getting out of the van I walked over to where he was and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder. I ask, is all ok in your world my love? No, he responds hugging me tightly. what is it? oh Trin its nothing for you to worry about ill work it out, he kissed the top of my head and got up holding my hand to walk me into the museum with him. As we sat in the office I went over payroll and got everything ready to have checks cut for the week. After all the work we had was done and the shipment signed for and secured, so we set off for the ob-gyn appointment. 

When the nurse took us to the exam room we did not have to wait long to see my dr. when she came in she asked me how I was doing and I told her I was so ready to have this little girl. she decided to check to see if I was starting to make any progress toward having our baby girl. The dr looked to us after checking me and said we should go over to labor and delivery as I was at4cm and 50% effaced. As we left to go over to the hospital zak called his mom to let her know that we would need her to come switch cars with us and she would need to take the van to pick up the boys from school. 

After getting checked in and the dr agreeing to allow us to try to have a natural delivery, I was hooked up to a monitor and i.v. was placed.  Once I was settled in I ask Zak to run home and get a few things so we could pass the time.  He smiled and stood up gave me a kiss and then was talking to my belly telling our Lil girl to stay put till he got back.

Within a little over an hour, Zak was back at the hospital with a change of clothes for each of us and the baby's car seat and a few things for her, my laptop and our camera with all the chargers we needed. the first thing zak took out was our camera and started taking pics of anything he wanted for a memory of this baby's birth as we did not get to do much of this with the boys. 

After nancey picked up the boys from school she took them to Mc Donalds to get happy meals for supper and after they ate she brought them to the hospital. We could not allow the boys to stay to long as they got restless and wanted to get into everything. Nancey took the boys home for the night and she asured them they would get to see there sister as soon as she was born. Around 9pm a nurse came in to check my progress and with a smile said let call the dr I think its time to have a baby. Once the doctor got there and was ready it only took me about an hour or so to deliver her. At 10:02 pm our rainbow daughter was born we named her Spring Rain Bagans. Since the labor and delivery took so much out of me I was in and out of sleep. I work at about 245 am to see a very sleep deprived zak swaddling Spring and then picking her up holding her close to his chest over his heart. As he glanced my way he smiled, how you feeling momma? Pretty good after the nap. He hands me spring so I can try nursing her and she did great. We then got a little more sleep before my dr came to check on us at 815am she said everything could not look better for spring and I so we could go home after I had breakfast. So I ordered up somthing small as zak said he would take me out on the way home to get something that sounded good to me.