first day of school

summer was coming to and end and the hot Vegas days where cooling off a bit.  The boys just turned 5 a month ago and would start kindergarten in a weeks time. Zak was off working on something for GAC as I made lunch for all of us. lil Zak came in mommy I want daddy to play with me, I knelt down to him as I started to speak I heard zak behind me did I hear someone say they want daddy to play for a while. zak picked up his mini me and went to find the other 3 boys and get them ready for lunch. he was a great dad to our boys and over the last3 years we had really started to heal as a couple. after lunch as the boys played in the living room zak helped me clean up, we need to go school shopping later, is that today already zak said to me. mhm I nodded. they start next week. wow they are getting so big and I knew what he was thinking, I miss her to zak.  an hour later list in hand we took the boys shopping we had to stop to put gas in the van and zak went in to pay and when he got back in he handed me a charry coke my favorite guilty pleasure. thank I whispered he smiled I thought you might need it.  when we got to the store zak took off with the boy to start getting the stuff on there list. I had a few things of my own to get and went to do so, as I was getting the stuff on my list I realized I was late by three weeks shit I murdered and went to get a home test. 

after getting home zak put the boys down for a nap and came in to the bedroom where I was sitting on the side of the bed shaking uncontrollably you ok he asked as he  sat next to me. I started to cry harder, knowing I as on the pill and we even had been using condoms to make sure we did not have this happen till we where really ready to try. I just handed zak the test he saw the plus on it he ran his hand threw his hair before speaking, trin you know zoe still talks to me when im at the museum, I nodded yes. well she came in strong last night she like to turn the lights off in my office when she wants me to turn on the spirit box to talk to me. she told me last night that this was happening all she told me was that you are at 7 weeks. he pulled me in to a hug and said im sorry I ever said I wanted to wait to try again.  he kisses my neck as he knew that was my trigger spot. I suddenly jumped up running for the bathroom getting sick and it then set in yep im pregnant. 

The next Monday Zak helped me get the boys up and dressed for there first day of school.  They all wanted daddy's pancakes so zak was more than happy to do so.  after dropping the boys at school as we drove to the museum to get some work done  I started to cry like a baby I just could not hold it back my babys where growing up and I longed for my little girl. zak lovingly reached over taking my hand then kissing it.  when we got to the museum I followed zak to his office and as he sat at his desk looking for something I asked him if I could have his spirit box and if I could go be alone in the back room and he then nodded reaching in to a desk drawer and handing it to me . I went in the back room that was privet to just us and guests and I sat down at the table turning on the spirit box I asked zoe if she was in the room with me a moment latter she said hi mommy, hi baby girl. I talked to her and suddenly I heard her say hi daddy and then I felt zak place his hand on my shoulder, hi baby girl. daddy play BVB-fallen angels and then zak went on to his phone finding what zoe asked him for and he played it. As the song ended zoe told us her time was at an end that she could no longer come threw to us but we would see her again soon. AS a tear ran down my cheek I looked up to zak seeing the tears in his eyes as well we wish our baby girl our best and told her she is always in our hearts...