Life is Boring...till i met you

I sigh as i just got back from work. Unlocking my apartment room door fast, desperate to ignored the neighbors kids shouting and shrieking in this old building. The moment i slam my door shut i sigh in relieve as tiredness overwhelm me.

My life is total boredom and dull. Unlike my childhood life.

My childhood life is more than just being happy, but use to be a constant Pokemon Fans. But i stop interest it when i'm in the age of high school. From that moment, my life became too serious and dull.............and mostly boring.

Quickly change my working uniform into something more comfortable to wear and flop on my single cheap bed playing my phone.

I just wish there is something or someone that can somehow change my life for the better. Something that makes me happy and carefree like when i was a kid. I turn my body into a comfortable position as drowsiness took over me.

I just wish i want something or someone can help me escape this boring life of mine. I do anything to escape it.......

I woke up feeling something not right. The bed is not comfortable with a cheap single mattress.

Wait a moment, this is not my bed! I'm on the floor! And the floor is hard.... Ow.... My back....

I get up slowly look at my surrounding. It look like some sort of banquet hall. It has one long dining table with two bowls of fruit in it along with many chairs for the first to seat.

A water fountain at the opposite side from the table. And one very long spiral staircase.

I have to admit, the interior design look weird yet unique. But i couldn't help feeling familiar about this place...

Have i been here before?

"Who are you? And how did you get into my home? "

I jump from the booming yet demanding tone i just heard right now. I look around to see who is it but no one is here...... Until a figure came from a very dark shadow at the edge of the staircase.

The light in this hall show the figure is not human at all! It look like some sort of Pokemon that i use to love watching when i was a kid.

Wait a minute!?

That is Mewtwo! And he's right here looking at me with that pierce purple eyes he has.

Oh nonono this can't be happening! If he's here that means I'm in some kind of Pokemon world!! I would fangirl right now if Mewtwo didn't started annoyed patient waiting for my reply.

Unless..... He read my mind.... Right now.... Oh boy...

"Heh heh... hi, i just woke up in this hall... Don't know how but I'll just leave you alone knowing i shouldn't be here. So bye! "

I quickly dash away from the psychic user as best as i can. I don't care how powerful he is but what the hell, I'm outta here!! Plus this is the part where he hate human and wanted to reign his supreme towards extinction.

Luckily i use to watch this Pokemon movie like a hundred times and believe me, i was a fanatic back then. Now i will use this fangirl knowledge of mine to escape the secret passage from those team rocket trio use to sneak in.

Suddenly i felt myself being lift from the ground and bind my body. I struggle from this force around me but it's no use since i have been control by the most powerful Pokemon on earth! Mewtwo turn my body around to face him while he walk towards me smirking.

 I struggle from this force around me but it's no use since i have been control by the most powerful Pokemon on earth! Mewtwo turn my body around to face him while he walk towards me smirking

"Hmph, a feeble effort. No one escape from me."

"Please.. just let me go. I didn't want any part of this. I promise i will never meet you again, please." I pleaded him feeling rather scared when your favorite character is going to kill you or worst.

"Hmm.....you seems to know about this world and what i am about to do. Interesting. Perhaps you will be useful for me as i shall control your mind." Mewtwo study me as he put his three big finger under his chin.

His eye glow again but this time i feel rather weird. Like he's trying to enter my mind but deeper. Because of it, i felt pain in my head refusing to cooperate. I cried in pain as i struggle to get it out. Mewtwo eye narrowed at my attempt but still trying to control my mind.

I couldn't take it anymore........

I want......no......i need.....

"Get......out....of...my....MIND!"

I scream at him in pain as i felt something within me burst from my whole body.

I don't know what happen but i felt the force in me manage to push Mewtwo away from me. Even the furniture nearby get push away. My body drop after Mewtwo get push so hard he is unconscious. I'm free.....but my head hurt....so much....ow....

So much......as darkness took over me.

Mewtwo POV

I woke up groaning after that girl force me to let go of her mind. I was so close on control her part of her brain into my will like that women, Nurse Joy from the Pokemon center.

Human should never have powers except Pokemon. But why did she have Psychic ability?

I look at where the girl was and she lay there on the floor unconscious. I snort at her trying to stop me. But she proof to be more asset than a mere human. Maybe i will try use her for my world domination plan but for now, she will stay here with me.

I levitate her body then teleport into the guest bedroom and lay her on the bed. I took one look at her then i teleport back into my observation chamber. In one month, i will inherit the world.