Back to normal, or is it?

I don't know what happen but i'm just happy to be home i my world. But i am grateful for once working in my full time shift. Not only that some of the neighbors and co workers look at me strange when i smile happily non stop as i do my normal routine.

Heck it freaks themselves out until on of the most annoying neighbors with their noisy kids started moving out! And i dance even more.

Not only that, the boss saw how i work with a smile on my face even give me a promotions by quitting my job and ask his friend who is a boss from a different company hiring me. So not only i've got a good job, my salaries are better than ever!

And i get to move into a better apartment from my crappy ones instead!

And i guess i do get a good happy after all. All because of that incident with Mewtwo. Despite he is crazy in love with me, i wonder what Arceus this to him after he send me back?

I quickly shake my head trying to forget that horrible event as i kept focusing my life for a better future. Whatever happens, he should happy when he met Ash Ketchum or someone other than me.

One year later

In the Pokemon world, Mewtwo was back in time where it all began from Team rocket to new island. After the world reset, Mew is alive. Everything back to the way it was.

Well.....except for Mewtwo, of course.

He started remember (Y/n) one by one in his memory bank. Even a powerful ancient pokemon god won't stop him from remember his true purpose! He started learning his new physic powers to open a rift dimension between this world into her world just to get to her once more.

And he won't stop until she is his!

"Don't worry, my dear human. I am almost there. And i won't stop until you will be by my side once again and never let you go!"

He laugh evil making any pokemon shivers in this feeling.

The end