A small kindness

It was 3 weeks since i came into this world as my powers grew stronger and more focus. Though the training still harsh (he's such a slave driver) but i improve it as i can see him smiling proudly.... a little.

Yet i still long to escape from Mewtwo. I admit, he's kind enough to force shelter me on this island and the food Joy cook still delicious. But i don't belong here.

I mean i am happy..... but i can't mess up this Pokemon timeline. Luckily, i secretly learn how to teleport behind his back. When the time comes, i will teleport the moment Ash and the gang of Trainers came into this island.

Now today is a special day cause its my birthday. I told Mewtwo that i need a break just for one day after i explained the human body needs rest from stress and overworking too hard so he agree.

For the past weeks, he seems kinder than before. He use to be like 'i hate all humans' stuff until he somewhat concern over me. The one time during training as i learn psywave, my body loss balance as i nearly land on something sharp.

But Mewtwo right before i land, and he hug me a little longer while fixing the entire training arena without damage at all. The strangest part he barely let go of me and he somehow smell my hair in closure.

Took me few minutes to finally convinced him to let go. He clear his throat and say training is over for that day.

Now that you think about it, he did purr a little when he hug me a little tight.

Its like he start to fall for me.

..........

Yeah right!

Its Mewtwo we're talking about. There is no way he would fall for me just because im a human being..... with a physic power.

Anyway, i go to the one place i could be relax, the roof.

I found a ladder that lead to upper roof at the highest floor somewhere where the Draconite stays for a while doing Mewtwo's errand.

Climbing past the Draconite room then sneak at the secret access until finally open the roof door. I unlock the handle and flip it open to let the sunlight showered my face. The wind is breathtaking while flowing through my hair.

I smile feeling the serendipity on me. This.... Is the life. Not like living in the city but this.... Is the life.

Looking around the view on this island. Is really an endless sea's and clouds in the picture. I couldn't see the land nearby.

I sigh at this. How can i escape like this? If i teleport to the ferry station like in the movie where all the trainer waits for the ferry, Mewtwo might sense me nearby.

If only i could teleport to,
Mew!

Thats it! Maybe if i talk to Mew, she might help me teleport away from Mewtwo. That way, i could find a Legendary Pokemon like Palkia who opens the dimension i could finally go home.

I am so smart. But i have to keep as quiet as possible for the physic clone might know about this.

I pray and hope my plans work. In the meantime, i just sit back and enjoy the breeze. I smile feeling free of all the pressure from Mewtwo's constant surveillance.

The best part is that i could sing with no one around.

After i finish singing i smile happily knowing nothing will ruin this day. Unknown to me, Mewtwo who turn invisible have watch and heard my singing the entire time.