Getting closer to you

The first day of the week is basic physic lesson, Levitation.

Trying to levitate one object is difficult. At first is only a nudge or budge even until it fell down from the table. But Mewtwo said it's not enough, he told me to train harder.

I start focusing on the object even while Mewtwo started to relax while reading a book. And i can see the title on the front cover says 'Tutoring for dummies'.

Seriously?!

I am not that pathetic!

As my vein pop on the side of my temple, i could see Mewtwo smirk at me under the book cover.

That's it! I need a break!

I storm away from this room just to calm my nerves. Maybe a coffee will calm me down. Before i reach the door, i felt a strong force hold me in place.

"And where do you think your going? " he ask looking at me after putting the book on his lap.

"I needed a break. Do you have any coffee's in the kitchen? Drinking can soothe me down. " i ask without waiting for the reply as i keep walking away from the clone.

"You will train until you perfect your levitation. "  he bark command at me through telepathy.

"But-" my word cut short after the Physics stare angry at me.

"Fine.. " i sigh feeling kind of fed up on his glare.

I continued my training on the object in front of me. Then he get up putting that book away as he walk closer to me.

"Your concentrating is wrong. First, you relaxed your breathing as well as your mind. Feel the surrounding air around the object as gravity put in place. Then lift the object as much as you need. " 

He instruct me as i obediently listen. His inner voice is strong but soothing i couldn't resist. I felt my eyes flashing a little as the object float upward bending the laws of physics. I summoned the object to my hand slowly as it flew towards my hand and grab it simple as that.

I smile as i achieved something i have been train for long.

"Good. Now try a bigger object instead. "

My smile drop after he order me to work again.

Mewtwo pov

The girl give a valiant effort from after that long hour training. This small achieve makes my feelings go strange.

Yet i couldn't help but smile.

No! I shouldn't fall for this! Pokemon should never be with human never alone a clone like me.

But this human, from a different world out there. I could see her misery from her memory and i pity her a little. And it makes me angry for what other human did hurt her feelings in her past.

It does not matter. Soon the world will know what's coming as all humanity will extinct and confess will inherit life.

As for her, i will tap into her mind after she completes her physic abilities and wipe all her memories so she has no one but me.

If she tries to defy me,
I Will control more than her mind.

I smirk evilly at her back.