Meeting a Pokemon God

It wasn't long till Arceus teleport me into his home. It's like a palace of gold and sunlight with many pillars inside. There i see Arceus himself sitting on his throne with pillows under him. He's like a horse sitting on the ground in majestic way.

"Mew has told me about your situations. You wish to go home, yes?"

"Yes! Please! I just want to be away from Mewtwo! If  stay in this Pokemon world, he will find me until i won't be able to escape from him. I beg you! Please send me back to my home dimensions."

I pleaded him while on the knee hoping for his mercy.

"Very well, child. Palkia if you please."

Arceus turn his head towards his right reveal a huge pokemon name Plakia. He summon his vortex and usher for me to go. I could even see my own bedroom when i left it.

I smile at this thanking the ancient Pokemon and waste no time running towards it.

Until i felt someone pulling me away from it. I turn around immediately regret seeing Mewtwo standing there covered in bruise and cut like he was fighting hard. And the smile looks insane like....like a......yandere!

'Oh great! This mewtwo is a Yandere!'

"The human is MINE! And you shall not take her from me!"

He pull me back towards his arms locking me from running away. I panic trying to struggle even i tried to use my physic abilities against him. But he is still too strong for me!

"You are the pokemon who is obsess with this human. What have you done to Mew?" Arceus stand his ground.

"Oh her? I simply kill her already." Mewtwo smile evilly.

Arceus never before felt anger after hearing this evil pokemon murder one of his family pokemon. Palkia and Giratina roar at this feeling the same way.

"How dare you kill one of our kind! You shall punish for this treason!"

Arceus use his power to teleport (Y/n) out of clone grasp and threw her into the portal as Palkia close it for good.

"NOOOO!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? GIVE HER BACK TO ME! YOU HEAR ME!!"

"Never! That human is innocent and she deserve to be safe and happy...far from you."

"She was happy! I gave her training and comfort! She is the only one human i love her the most!"

"Nevertheless she was afraid of you since she saw what you've become. Not only Giratina will Reset this world, but your memory will wipe from all this event. The only punishment you face is to never see her again."

Without a warning, Giratina roar as she summon her time power to reset this world while Mewtwo tried to stop it.

And he failed.