New island...my prison

I groan feeling a migraine slowly trying to get up. But the bed is so comfortable. Wait! This is....where am i this time?!

This time, I'm in some kind of fancy bedroom with no windows. Okay...... First i dream I'm in a Pokemon movie where Mewtwo is real and attack me, and now I'm in this fancy bedroom.

Either I'm in another world or.... I'm still stuck in this crazy dream.

Whatever it is i can't stay here, i need to go home now! I admit, i did ask if i could escape my boring yet miserable lives as a full timer staff at some market store.

But this has gone too far!!

I get up from the bed immediately twist the door knob and......

Its lock. Of course.

I look around if i can find ANYTHING to break that door down for me to escape. Suddenly the door open reveal to be Miss Joy in her hypnotized state came into this room.

"My Master wishes to see you at his room. Please follow me." she bowed politely as she spoke no emotion tone.

I didn't say anything but to follow her guiding me out of the bedroom. While walking, my mind race with many thoughts on what happen.

First, my life is miserable.

Second, i somehow transport into this world of Pokemon where Mewtwo Strikes back.

Third, he was going to brainwash me that i somehow scream to get off my head.

And last, i'm in the fancy bedroom with no windows.

Weird, right?

My thoughts interrupt when Nurse Joy open the door in a circular motion way (like in the movie) reveal a slightly dark room with 3 wide windows showing a small portion of light. I can see the clouds blocking some of the blue skies. And i also see a figure sitting a big chair as his big 3 digits fingers clamp together.

"Master, i have brought her as you wish." she told him.

The chair swivel anti-clockwise reveal Mewtwo as he stand up and telepathy told Joy to leave us. She bow and leave quickly as the door shut after her.

Now i'm feeling nervous feeling Mewtwo gazed only at me.

'Do you know why your here?' he ask telepathy.

I stood silent not knowing what to say. I turn my head signal to him means no.

'You are here because you are the first human i ever encounter with physic abilities. I try to control your mind the way i control that woman just now would have been easy if your mind wasn't that strong. I admit, i am impressed.'

My eyes widen from the compliment from the clone Pokemon about me. Nobody compliment like that in my life, not even my parents acknowledge what i do.

"Uh...wow..Thanks, i guess. But wait, what do you mean i have physic abilities?! I'm just an ordinary girl from a far away places. I don't think i am that special, Mewtwo."

The physic look annoyed as he get up from his seat.

'If you aren't so 'special', you wouldn't be here in the first place, wouldn't you?'

"That.....i don't know. But it doesn't matter. I'm......entirely useless in this part of your scheme of world domination plan of your's and i can't stop you for that. So if you would be kind to just randomly drop me wherever location other than this island so you could-"

'ENOUGH!' Mewtwo shout in my mind making my head so painful enough to submit him.

'I already made my decision about you. You are too.....interesting for me to let you go. But i will teach you how to control your physic abilities knowing i'm far more experience than you.'

I roll my eyes at his ego but didn't dare to knowing he will be angry enough.

'While being my apprentice, you will not interfere my plan for my world domination. And you will not leave this island at all. If you do, i will find you and gave you the punishment you deserve. Understood?'

I nod at him feeling rather scared and confuse why he won't just let me go. I don't care if i have a physic abilities, i just want to be free. I know i might not return to my world but who cares, i hate my life back then. Now i'm in the Pokemon world with a friendly environment with cute creatures i could keep.

Heck i could be a Pokemon trainer if i want to. But now i'm stuck with my favorite scary Pokemon character who won't let me go.

'Now you must be famish. Joy will make you a meal downstairs at the same place where you and i met the first time. You are excuse.'

I leave without question through the same door where i came in closing after i left. While walking in this strange hallway i frown for what happen back there. Mewtwo is awesome since i was a kid, but now he isn't. He's just a bit rude and maybe going to be a jerk like that very rude and rich customer i once encounter a few times during my full shift.

I took a deep breath and sigh to calm my stress. The last thing i want is to get another awful headache like the way Mewtwo did to me. It was a horrible experience.

I finally found the stairs that lead straight to the dining table where Joy just finish cooking a meal. It smell so delicious enough to make my stomach growl. I walk towards the table and take a seat as Joy serve me a meal.

Before i grab the utensils, i notice Joy standing there waiting. I wonder if she is hungry. I told her if she would like to join me, but she refuse saying her 'master' won't allow. This makes my blood boil but quickly realize she's not entirely brainwash, Mewtwo control her own speech which means he said the same thing like what she said.

I guess Mewtwo might not let go of me so easy. Not when Joy is nearby as well. So i start eating feeling rather happy that the meal is wonderful. It's been a long time i had a good meal. Back in my world, i only eat like a sandwich or instant noodle to quickly had my meal during break or at home.

Don't think of me as a lazy person. Working full timer really didn't have a time to enjoy myself or probably......have no life of your own.....

I shake away from this thought as i continue to appreciate the meal Joy have been cooking for me. As least Mewtwo isn't that heartless, right?

Back to where Mewtwo is

I watch the girl eating satisfies the meal Joy have cook for her thinking about my choices. I already made this island a new laboratory as the clone machine is fully operated. Just finish the interior design until this girl shows up right in this island.

Normally i never fascinate a human being but with her physic abilities, she proof to be useful. But she doesn't seem to know her true potential so she need someone to teach her. I already make my plan to motions, now with the girl i might wat a little time by teaching her to see if she can control her abilities.

And after that, i can finally tape into her mind passing through part of her brain that blocks my physic abilities then i can fully control her will. But for now, i will show her that i can be trustworthy enough to guide her the right path.

TO ME.