Just Friends

(Sorry for the short chapter)
.....
A month later (they r pretty much best friends at this point)
......
Nessa POV

Me and Roni are sitting in my room working on YouTube video ideas when I hear someone knocking on the front door.

Roni looks over at me laughing.

"What?".

Roni stands up starting to head downstairs," is it Tom, you guys sure do spend a lot of time together".

I roll my eyes," we're just friends".

Roni laughs agian when I say friends," ok well, he sure puts everything off including important things like filming for you. You know it's true. The first day you met, he was practically holding you when you came home".

"Ok in my defense I was half asleep and I'm not denying that I like him, it's just that I dont think he likes me the same way", I awnser.

Roni starts to walk back downstairs agian," ok fine, but when you came home that day, you might of been half asleep but Tom wasnt and he didnt seem to be bothered at the fact that he was practically holding you".

I walk downstairs hanging onto Roni's words. Tom is talking to my dad and Roni.

I walk up and Tom turns his full attention to me, "Nessa, you look so beau-", he cuts himself off,"you ready to go".

I nod and look over at Roni smiling at me.