On set

Nessa POV

We had been at the set for a while. Tom was filming and I was hanging out in one of the trailers with one of the main actresses.

Tom had told me all about this movie, even though he wasnt really supposed to announce to much to anyone.

He told me that in this movie spiderman gets an apprentice,spider girl. I told him spidergirl sounded cheesy to me but he said he thought it was new and people would like it.

In the film Peter Parker and this so called spidergirl are supposed to fall in love.

I have to admit that's the part that I'm not a huge fan of. The girl who is playing spidergirl is Tom's ex. I know its just for the movie and we're not dating or anything so I shouldnt be bothered but I'm just not a huge fan of that.

(I tried to come up with a random name, I just couldn't think of much)

Triss, his ex, wasnt that bad actually. I mean she was nice to me and didnt seem to be that mad at Tom. Triss left the trailer to film her last scene,leaving me there.

About an hour later Triss came back and changed out of her spider suit. She told me about how she could finally relax now that she was done with filming and then she left. I sat there for a while before someone knocked on the door.

Some type of manager came in looking like he was in a hurry,"excuse me, have you seen Triss, the director said he had a new idea for the end credits scene and we need her for it".

I told him how she had left after filming some scenes.

He sat there looking stumped and then turned back to me,"you must be a back up, please put on the suit and mask and then be out here as soon as possible".

Before I could ask questions he turned away and quickly shut the trailer door.

I put on the suit, pretty happy with myself. It felt kinda cool getting to be in such a big movie.

I looked at the script, bearly able to read only some of the small font on the script, I put on my mask and walked onto set.